Roommate 13:Hyung

Author's Pov
Ughh..

That's the first thing jimin said when he wake up.

Well he was so drunk.

Maybe jungkook have just think that jimin is half drunk yesterday when jimin really is not and was so drunk that time,but awoken up because of the hearbreaken scene jungkook made.

Jimin doesn't have high tolerance at
alcohol that much.

"U-uhhh" jimin groan stretching his hands,he sits up but rushly lay his body down then hold his head.

Jimin's Pov
"Ahh. My head is spinning. Why is it so dizzy?"

"Oh. Ohh I remember I drink last night then-"

Uncounsionosly a heavy tear came out off my eyes and followed with another one then another one.

I tried to wipe my tears away but it won't stop.

Maybe my mind can't just get off and move on,on what had happend yesterday.

It's like my heart is more in pain than my head aching.

Do I really deserve to be treated that way? Do It's really need to turn out like this? D-do I-i really need to be hurt this way?

I have so many thought's in my mind!! I have so many many question to ask!! I-i have so many unsaid word that now I can't to tell because of the reason that I fucked up!! Everything is just-just so wrong.

This unending tears just can't stop. Every single word I say,every single thing I remember,do my tears really need to pour out? Do it really need to tear me up for how horrible I had felt?

Author's Pov
Jimin spends the rest of the morning,on his room,crying.

Crying nonstop. Asking what is wrong. Questioning what is it for to ask. Hoping jungkook didn't reject him for the reason of being him,for being Park Jimin. And planning to stop loving his, Roommate.

Meanwhile,there's jungkook,in the sofa watching tv eating his snacks after eating his breakfast. Waiting for jimin to open his door.

"Why isn't he coming out? Doesn't he really want to eat? He can just come out and eat,right?

"What should I do for him to open his door?"

"Wait,is he sick? He got rained yesterday"

"Ehh,his old enough"

Jungkook just shrugged off his thoughts and continue doing his thing.
_________________________________________
Author's Pov
Jimin is now waking up after he fallen asleep while crying his heart out.

"U-uhh,back to the sad reality,don't we"
jimin groan,wishing the reality should be good as how dreams are.

"Ahh good,now my head is more aching than earlier" jimin sighed,he wish he didn't cry earlier,then his head won't be this aching.

He touched his head and none to his surprise,he's sick.

"Eomma,Appa I know I'm that perfect son you want me to be but do I really deserve this?"

Sighing,jimin tried to sit up but he can't since he's body won't help him and he can't stand up because his head will just get painful.

Jimin's Pov
Wait,who? Who helped me to get here? Who change my clothes? No,no way. It's impossible if jungkook,if jungkook have a care for me to bring me here.

So who? Wait.

I hold my head then flachback come running through my mind,now I remember who helped me.