Ch. 53

Enjoy x

~~

Louis barely slept at night . He kept tossing and turning , the lump in his throat never going down . At five a.m he gave up and pulled himself out of bed , going to the kitchen to make himself a cup of tea .

He hated how quiet the house was . He knew it was wrong of him to spend two hours every day at the parlor just to make it clear to Nate that Harry was with him , but he was so scared of Harry leaving him that he was willing to risk his own sanity for it .

He hoped Harry had a good night's sleep at Niall's place , that it was peaceful and that his day would be nice .

The thing was - Harry was just as restless . He stayed up until four a.m , thinking back to the past three weeks Nate had been working at his parlor . Nate was nice , at least to him - he could barely believe Nate would be rude to Louis , but then again , he would take Louis' word over Nate's .

He managed to sleep for two hours before waking up again , thinking about his and Louis' pasts ; They were both cheated on behind their backs , betrayed by people they trusted . So no , Hary couldn't put the blame on Louis - if it were the other way around , and a guy at Louis' work was getting close to Louis while throwing nasty comments at him ,  he wouldn't stay silent either .

He decided to open the parlor earlier than usual , arriving there at seven thirty a.m . He finished preparing everything for the day and went to his office to work on his computer .

At nine thirty Zayn and Liam arrived , greeting Harry with 'good morning' but frowning when their friend only nodded with a sour look on his face .

Liam put his hand on Zayn's back , "I'll go talk to him , mind taking care of the coffee ?"

"Sure ."

They parted ways , Liam leaned on Harry's desk , "What is it ?"

Harry pushed back from the computer and rubbed his hands on his face , "Lou and I had a fight last night ."

"Oh ?" Liam raised his eyebrows , Harry sighed and crossed his arms over his chest , "Well it was more of an arguement , and I was being a bit of an ass ."

Zayn slowly walked into the office holding three mugs , carefully setting them down on the table . "Did you try talking to him this morning ?"

"Not yet ." Harry quirked his mouth , "I need to do this face to face , this can't happen over the phone ."

"Is it about what I think it is ?" Zayn sat at the chair in front of the desk , watching as Liam walked out of the office when the front door of the parlor opened .

"What do you think it is about ?"

"Nate ."

Harry bit his lower lip , "Was I the only oblivious one ?"

"We all saw Nate wants you , H . Lou got scared and defensive ."

"Yeah I realize that ."

Zayn stood up from his seat and grabbed his coffee mug , "I won't get in your business , but just know that I care about your happiness just as much as I care about Louis' . You two are fucking in love , and you're the happiest with each other . Make it work ."

Harry nodded , "Thanks Zee ."

"Love you , mate ." Zayn smiled and walked out of the office .