Ch. 64

Enjoy x

~~

Harry walked into the house after a long day , he heard the TV on loudly as he kicked his shoes off . He took his coat off , "Lou ?"

When he didn't get an answer he walked into the living room , heart dropping when he saw Louis crying while hugging a pillow , covered in a soft blanket .

"Hey , baby - baby what's wrong ?" He hurried over and pulled the pillow from his arms , Louis continued crying as he held onto Harry , face pressed to his shoulder .

Louis gripped him tightly , "Fuck this show , I swear to god , fuck this show . Ugh ." He pulled back and sniffled , wiping his cheeks . "I hate them , I hate them so much for killing her , she was -- she was fucking amazing ." Tears ran down his cheeks as he turned back to the screen .

It took Harry a few seconds to realize that Louis was crying because of a show , and not because something major happened . He took a deep breath , before allowing himself to laugh .

Louis frowned and took the pillow again , "Stop laughing , that's so cruel of you . Go away ." He pushed him half-heartedly , Harry only brought Louis into another hug , "Oh baby , you're so cute . Please don't cry though ." He grinned .

"Can't believe them ." Louis mumbled as he continued watching as the episode ended over Harry's shoulder , and when the credits started rolling he shoved his face into his neck . 

"What were you watching ?" Harry asked as he rubbed Louis' back , Louis sniffled quietly , "Money Heist . Was behind on episodes and Liv threatened to spoil it so I had to sit down and watch ."

"Is that what you did all day ?" Harry chuckled , Louis pulled back and wiped his cheeks and eyes , "Well not all day , I cleaned up a bit and made snacks ."

Harry only laughed , he kissed Louis' cheek lovingly a few times , "Nice to hear you were useful on your day off ."

"I did some last-minutes organising for our Christmas getaway , just need to send everyone all the details and stuff ." Louis pulled the blanket up a bit more to keep himself warm , Harry nodded , "Okay . I'll go shower and come back to make dinner , alright ?"

"Can I shower with you ? I feel icky from crying ." Louis pouted a bit , Harry kissed him , "Don't even need to ask , come on ."

~

After the two showered Louis sat with his laptop at the island while Harry cooked their dinner , he sent everything to their groupchat .

"Can't believe Christmas is two weeks away ." Louis mumbled , "Jesus I'll be twenty four ."

Harry turned to look at him with his eyebrows raised , "Should I remind you I'll be twenty seven ?"

Louis chuckled a bit , "I'm just feeling young and old at the same time ."

"Come here , old man , have a taste ." Harry scooped up a bit of sauce into a spoon and blew on it to cool it down , bringing it over to Louis . Louis smiled as he tasted , humming happily , "So good . Finish already , my stomach is growling ."

"Oh I thought it was an earthquake ." Harry teased as he went back to the stove , Louis giggled quietly and closed his laptop , going behind Harry and wrapping his arms around his middle , face pressed between his shoulder blades .