Ch. 14

Enjoy x

~~

"Have fun , loves , use protection ." Louis joked , Mitch rolled his eyes playfully and Sarah giggled . The two were going away for the weekend .

Harry chuckled and wiped his mouth with a napkin , "Yeah , even though I'm ready to be an uncle ."

Mitch flicked his ear , Harry laughed and watched him and Sarah walking out of the restaurant .

"I need to get back to the shift ." Louis stood up and took his and Harry's plates , Harry stood up and handed the bartender his credit card to pay for the meals .

"You staying over tonight ?" Harry asked when Louis walked back to him , Louis nodded , "Yeah , I just - I'm just nervous ."

"Don't be , my mum would absolutely love you ." Harry tucked his hair behind his ear , Louis pouted , "I really hope so . I feel like I might explode from nervousness ."

"Oh no , don't explode , who am I going to cuddle , then ?" Harry cooed and tilted his head to the side , Louis smiled and shook his head at him , "You have stuffies , deal with it ." He said and took a mop to clean the table they sat at .

Harry followed him to the table , "It's not the same , you're much better than a stuffie . Stuffies don't play with my hair and make out with me ."

Louis laughed and shied away when Harry grabbed his hips to pull him closer , "You're being weird , stop it ."

"You love when I'm weird ." Harry smirked .

~~

Louis helped Harry set the table for the dinner with his mother and sister , and couldn't stop his hands from shaking or his heart from racing .

Harry glanced at him from the kitchen , Louis' trembling hands were too obvious to ignore . "Lou , come here ."

Louis looked up from where he was fixing the utensils for the fifth time and walked over to Harry . "What ? Is it my outfit ? I'll go change , I'll fix my hair again and -"

"Baby , stop . You're stressing over it for no reason . My mum will love you even if you wore pajamas ." Harry wrapped his arms around his waist and kissed his forehead .

Louis put his arms around his middle and melted into his chest , "I really hope so . I haven't had a positive experience with meeting mums . I mean , I only met like three mums but none of them approved . The first one was against gays , the second didn't want her son to date a crippled person , and the third one just kept insulting me about my prosthetic so I left ."

"Baby you're rambling ." Harry chuckled , "Don't be nervous , I promise my mum is lovely ."

"If she's as lovely as you are then yeah , I'll be okay ." Louis smiled up at him , Harry kissed his lips , "Good . I love you ."

"I love you too ." Louis stood up on his tiptoes and kissed him quickly before pulling away , "I got to wee real quick ."

Fifteen minutes later , there was a knock on the door . Louis' heart skipped a beat

Harry opened the door and greeted his mum with a hug and a kiss on the cheek , Anne grinned and squeezed her arms around him . Gemma sent him a wink over Anne's shoulder , then hugged him when Anne stepped back .

"Come on in , It's chilly outside ." Harry gestured them inside , the two walked in and looked around .

Louis stood there in the entrace with his heart racing , swallowing thickly when he locked eyes with Anne . She was pretty , really pretty that it almost intimidated him .