Ch. 7

Enjoy x

~~

"We're going out for a movie tonight ." Mitch told Louis , "I mean , for now it's just me , Sarah , Harry and Zayn but you should come too ."

"What are you guys watching ?" Louis asked , bending down to clean under the table with the broom he was holding .

"There's a new Jason Statham movie called The Meg , you heard about it ?"

"Uh , no , what is it about ?" Louis asked .

"Something with a big arse shark , looks really good ." Mitch said , not missing the way Louis froze and his body went stiff .

"Louis , swim ! Don't look back !"

"No ! Fuck , watch ou -!"

"Hey , you okay ?" Mitch put his hand on Louis' shoulder , Louis jumped away , "Y-yeah . I'm sorry but I'm n-not coming ."

Mitch nodded , "Alright . If you change your mind let me know ."

Louis nodded and walked away , he put the broom down and went to the employees' room . He sat down and covered his face in his hands , taking a deep breath in to calm himself down . 

He hated how much the incident affected his life . He wanted to go out to the movies with his friends , but he knew he wouldn't be able to sit in the theatre for more than three minutes . He wanted to go to pool parties and to the beach , but he knew he couldn't . He couldn't bring himself to .

He calmed down and stood up , returning to the broom he put down to finish cleaning the floor .

~

Louis parked his car outside his apartment complex , grabbed his stuff and got out of the car . He got to the front and smiled when he saw Harry , all dressed up casually .

Harry smiled at him when he saw him . When Louis got to Harry he wrapped his arms around his middle , leaning up on his tip-toes to reach his cheek , "Hey , what are you doing here ?"

"We're going out for a movie , came to ask if you wanted to join us ." Harry smiled down at him with his hands resting on Louis' hips . He frowned when he felt Louis tensing and slowly pulling away from him .

"U-uh , no . I'm not coming , sorry ." Louis shook his head and took a step back , Harry sighed , "It's just a movie , Lou . Please ?"

"I said no . No means no . I'm not going ." Louis said , almost defensively . Harry was truly worried .

"But why ? Is there something wrong with the movie ? You haven't even watched it ."

"I don't want to watch it either ." Louis took a few steps back , eyes slowly filling with tears . "You can't make me . You can't . I'm n-not going . I-I'm not ." He shook his head and marched up the steps to the entrace of the complex , a tear sliding down his cheek .

Harry's heart clenched in his chest as he quickly followed him , "Wait , Lou . Hey , I'm sorry ." He grabbed his arm to stop him from walking , frowning even deeper when he saw his tears . Louis tried pulling away from him but Harry just got closer and wrapped his arms around him , locking him inside his embrace .

Louis couldn't help the tears escaping his eyes , letting his small anxiety attack calm down and melt into Harry's warmth . Once Harry felt like Louis was calm enough he pulled back , keeping his arms around him . "Talk to me . What's wrong , love ?"

Louis sighed and shook his head , swallowing thickly to make sure he voice wouldn't crack . He took a deep breath before speaking . 

"C-can we talk at m-my place ?" He asked , Harry nodded , "Yeah , let's go ."