Ch. 36

Enjoy x

~~

Louis woke up before Harry on Christmas morning , he shuffled closer into Harry's warm body as he tried listening to any sounds from around the house . He could hear faint rustles from the kitchen and quiet voices , he sighed out and turned in Harry's arms so they were spooning .

"Mm , you comfy ?" Harry whispered against the back of Louis' head , voice deep and raspy . Louis smiled tiredly , "Yeah . 'm warm ."

"Is it a good thing ?"

Louis nodded and grabbed Harry's arm , wrapping it tighter around himself . Harry blindly let his lips press at the back of Louis' neck , "Want to go back to sleep ?"

"Well I'm trying to ." Louis kissed Harry's arm , Harry chuckled softly , "Okay love ."

~

The two woke up an hour later , Louis turned to face Harry and pushed his face into his neck , "I'm hungry ."

"Let's go eat something ." Harry rubbed his hand up and down his back , "I think I can smell eggs and bacon ." As if on queue , Louis' stomach rumbled at the food mention , making Harry laugh .

Louis sat up and yawned , letting himself drop backwards as he stretched his arms above his head , his shirt riding up a bit . Harry smiled down at his hip , where there were three lovebites poking from under the waistband of his boxers . He reached his hand down to trace them , startling back in surprise when Louis squeaked and rolled away .

"What was that ?" Harry laughed , leaning himself on his elbow . Louis crossed his arms over his front , "What were you trying to do ?"

"I wanted to touch the lovebites on your hip ." Harry smiled , his eyebrows furrowed , "What were you thinking I was doing ?"

"Oh my god , Haribo , I thought you were going to tickle me ." Louis sat up and reached for the fabrics , Harry smirked , "I could do that ."

"You do that and I'm smacking you with my prosthetic leg ."

Harry laughed and pushed the covers off him , legs swinging off the bed . He stretched and went to the bathroom , just as he finished peeing he heard a knock on the door , "Haribo ? Can we brush our teeth together ?"

Harry smiled and unlocked the door , letting Louis in , "Course , baby ."

Louis grabbed his toothbush and washed it , handing Harry the toothpaste when he was done . The two brushed their teeth together , smiling at each other through the mirror . Louis finished first , he rinsed his mouth and put his toothbrush down , "Alright , now get out so I can wee in peace ."

Harry gave his bum a soft pat and walked out of the bathroom , Louis locked the door behind him . Harry went downstairs to the kitchen , smiling and greeting the four adults with 'good morning' .

"Where's Louis ? Is he awake ?" Jay asked , Harry nodded and went to fix himself and Louis cups of tea , "Yeah , he should come down here in a minute or two ." He brought the two cups to the table , sitting down and grabbing a biscuit .

"Did you two sleep well ?" Anne asked , reaching over to push Harry's hair from his forehead . Harry smiled around his biscuit and nodded , "Yeah , had a good sleep ."

Louis walked into the kitchen , smiling at everyone and saying good morning . He sat himself down on Harry's lap sideways , arms wrapping around his shoulders .