Ch. 68

Enjoy x

~~

It was New Years Eve , and the group of friends - who were still in the Villa - decided to go out for the night instead of staying in .

Louis smiled when he saw Harry wearing the new coat he bought him , "You really like it , then ?"

Harry looked down to his clothes and ran his hands down the soft coat , "Yeah , of course . You nailed it ." 

"Good to know ." Louis rubbed his palm on the sleeve , Harry grabbed his hand and laced their fingers together , "You have everything you need ?"

"Yeah , well actually I just need my beanie . I couldn't find it in the suitcase ." Louis ran his fingers through his fringe , Harry tucked his hair behind his ear , "Did you check my suitcase too ? Maybe it's there ."

"Oh - no , I didn't . I'll go look now ." Louis walked upstairs , Harry smiled watching him hopping up to the second floor .

Once everyone were ready and standing at the door , they left the Villa and locked the door behind them with Liam keeping the keys . They split into two cars and drove to the nearest New Years celebration festival ; it was an outdoors massive party , there was music , drinks , food trucks and even fireworks were promised at midnight .

The group headed straight to get themselves shots ; everyone except for Liam and Mitch , as they were the ones driving everyone .

Harry laced his arm around Louis' , they gulped down their shots and giggled at the sour faces the other pulled .

"Let's go eat something ." Harry grabbed Louis' waist and walked with him to the food trucks , Louis pressed close to him , as the place was crowded .

"Haribo , Haribo -- let's get crepes , I want chocolate ." Louis patted Harry's arm a few times before pulling him along , Harry chuckled , "What's your obsession with crepes ?"

"They taste like heaven , you should know that by now ." Louis got them into the line , Harry wrapped his arms around him from behind , "So they taste like you , basically ." 

Louis bit his lower lip not to giggle and elbowed Harry lightly , "Shut it , people can hear you ."

"I want them to hear , and know that I'm the only one who gets a taste of heaven ." Harry grinned into his ear , Louis shied away a bit , "Cheeky ."

Louis got his crepe , and Harry bought himself some fries from a different food truck . They walked around the place a bit and joined Niall , Claire , Zayn and Liam , who took them to buy more shots .

They danced for a bit , then decided to go find a good seat to watch the fireworks . They borrowed a few blankets from a truck that handed them out and sat down on the grass , Harry had Louis between his knees leaning back against his chest .

"You know what I've been thinking ?" Harry brought his lips to Louis' ear , Louis looked up at him upside down , "What ?"

"New Years Eve , last year ." Harry smiled and leaned lower to press his lips to Louis' neck , he pressed a few kisses to his warm skin , "One of my favourite memories ."

Louis blushed lightly at the mention ; clearly he remembered - his and Harry's first time . "One of my favourite memories , too ."

"Too bad we can't recreate it tonight ." Harry whispered with a smirk , Louis blushed deeper , "Stop it , everyone is around us ."