Ch. 20

Enjoy x

~~

Louis walked into one of Harry's tattoo shops , smiling when he saw him talking to Gemma . He slowly approached to not interrupt their conversation , but then Gemma turned her head and grinned when she saw him .

"Hi , how are you ?" She walked over and gave him a hug , he smiled and rubbed her back , "I'm good , you okay ?"

She nodded and pulled back , "Harry is trying to help me decide on what tattoo to get . I'm a bit picky ."

"I'm picky , too . Took me a long time to decide on this one ." Louis pulled the hem of his pants up to show her the surfboard tattoo , she smiled and nodded , "Looks good , Harry is really good ."

"He is ." He smiled , before realizing he hadn't greeted Harry yet . He turned to him and pecked his cheek , "Hi love ."

"Thanks for paying attention to me ." Harry squeezed his side , Louis pushed his hand away with a grin , "I know , I'm sorry , but Gemma is my favorite Styles ." He turned to her and winked , she winked back before going to the kitchen room .

Harry sighed and pretended to leave , Louis laughed and wrapped his arms around his middle , "Nooo , I was just joking . You'll always be my favorite . Always you ." He grinned into the middle of his back , Harry put his hands on Louis' small ones that were pressed to his abs , he turned around in his arms and leaned down to kiss him properly .

Louis smiled and brought his arms up to wrap around his neck to keep the kiss going , Harry hummed , "I need to go , Gems is waiting for her tattoo ."

"Gems can handle herself for a minute more ." Louis mumbled as he kept kissing him , Harry smiled , "Want to go to my office ?"

"Harreh !" Louis pulled back and smacked his chest , Harry laughed , "I meant to kiss properly , I promise . Just don't want people to watch us ."

Louis pursed his lips before nodding , "Okay . Not for long though , don't want anyone to suspect ." He scrunched his nose and giggled when Harry picked him up , carrying him to his office and kicking the door closed with his foot .

~~

"I'm done ."

Louis stood up from Harry's couch with the remote and turned the TV off , throwing the remote on the couch and walking out to the kitchen . Harry followed him , he wrapped his arms around him and brought him into his chest , feeling Louis' rabbiting heart against his chest .

He kissed his temple , "You're alright . I'm proud of you for going this far ."

Louis sighed and let Harry hug him , Harry pulled back a little , "Want to try something else ?"

"Not really . I can't watch anything on the TV anymore ."

"I was talking about the pool ."

Louis froze before slowly looking up at Harry . "Wh-what ?"

"I was thinking , maybe we could try the pool too ? Just dip our feet in ." Harry suggested . 

What he didn't expect , was for Louis to push him away with a hurt expression . "Are you kidding me ? Are you fucking kidding me ??"

"Lou , hey , it's -"

"No don't tell me it's okay . It's hard for me , it's so fucking hard ." He started tearing up , "I'm not as strong as you think . Stop trying to push me , just please fucking stop . I can't do this , it's way too much - just stop ." Tears rolled down his cheeks as he walked past a shocked Harry and grabbed his shoes .