Ch. 8

Enjoy x

~~

Louis yawned into his palm as he walked into the Restaurant ; he stayed up talking to Lottie and Felicite on the phone , and he knew he didn't regret it but he was tired .

Claire smiled at him , "Someone looks like he pulled an all-nighter ."

"Kind of , yeah ." Louis smiled at her and gave her a quick hug , "Talked to my sisters til late last night ."

"You'll be fine , today is going to be slow anyway , I'm sure you can sneak a nap in the backroom ."

"Where , exactly ? There's no decent spot for me to lay there ."

"Who are you joking , you fit right into the two-seater couch there . Don't even deny it ."

Louis laughed softly and walked past her to put his things away , smiling when Sarah wrapped his apron for him .

"Mitch and Adam are on their day off so it's just us three for the next few hours ." She patted his shoulder when she was done , Louis turned to face her , "Cheers , only the best ones are left ."

Sarah laughed and put her arm around him as they walked to the front , helping Claire clean around .

~

Two hours into the shift Harry walked into the Restaurant with Niall following , the two greeted Sarah when she walked past them to get to a table .

Harry smiled when he spotted Louis taking an order from a table , it was clear he was tired but still put on a bright smile for the customers .

He waited for Louis to finish taking the order before he walked over , Louis grinned at him , "Hi Haz ."

"Hey ." Harry smiled and pecked his cheek , "You look tired , did the girls keep you up ?"

"Yeah but it's completely fine , we had a lot to catch up on ." Louis nodded and went to place the order in , Harry stood next to him , "When's your break ?"

"In about an hour , maybe two if it's packed ." Louis said , "You going to join me ?"

"Yeah , I'll have Zayn and Liam join us aswell ." Harry nodded and rubbed Louis' lower back , "Also , want to come over tonight ? Or I come over to yours ?"

"I don't mind either way . What's the occasion ?" Louis asked and looked up at Harry , Harry smiled down at him and fixed his fringe a little , "Just a bit of quality time ."

"I'll probably fall asleep five minutes into it , but I'm down ." Louis chuckled , Harry nodded , "Alright , I'll see you later then ."

Louis nodded and stood on his tip-toes to peck his cheek , "I really need to go now , I'm sorry ."

"No it's okay , I'll talk to you later ." Harry patted his back right above his bum , Louis nodded and smiled as he walked away .

He walked up to a table that he saw was looking for a waiter , "Sorry you had to wait , how can I help you ?"

The woman had an annoyed face on , while her three children weren't looking at him . He raised his eyebrows , "Is everything alright ?"

The woman gave one of her children a look , and the young boy turned to him , "My mum doesn't want to talk to you because you kissed a boy ."

Louis raised his eyebrows in surprise , anger bubbling inside his chest . He lowered down to look at the boy , "Oh , really ? Well I'm very sorry to hear that . Tell your mum she can walk out of here right now , then ."