Jubilee Line

TW:Suicide mention

The sun was blinding my eyes. It was finally dawn. The place we were in looked even more beautiful - the down was bigger and the clouds were more piney than usual.

The moment I opened my eyes - he was still here with me, still resting his head on my shoulder and still sleeping. The fact that he was still here made me very happy. I was convinced that if I got up and woke up, he wouldn't be here, but I was wrong.

"I think I should start thinking less pessimistically."

Thinking and gazing at the amazing view, at one point I noticed Dream had already opened his eyes.

"I remember that he used to do the same thing. Every time I got up and he came after me, he would still wait for me to speak first to make sure he didn't wake me from my sleep."

After a while I said I'd let him know I was okay and that I was up so he wouldn't worry.

"Hey Dream if you need anything I'm already awake and I'm okay" I said then looked at him with quite a tired look.

"Are you sure? You look tired, why don't you try to get some more sleep hmn?" he replied with a concerned look in his eyes.

There was no denying I was tired, but on the other hand I was of the mindset that it was almost noon.On another note, I was in a world I had never been to before so I wasn't sure that a longer rest here wouldn't hurt me.I didn't like to lie, but in this case it was the only way out.

"No, I'm not tired, thank you for your concern," I said then smiled slightly.

"I'm glad, in that case I think it's time to go home." he replied then took his head off my shoulder and stood up with me still holding my hand.

Walking with him we passed all sorts of places that still amazed me a lot. There was just something that was...gone. My head still couldn't understand how it was all actually happening.

"Bad time in a bad reality."

My musings didn't last long because after about 10 minutes on the road we were at his house.

Even though I was in a safe place here, I still wanted to go back. But not alone,but with him.

"George, do you have a plan for today? I've got another idea of what we can do, and I think you'd like it," he said, then pointed to a spot outside his window.

"See those tracks over there? That's my favorite underground station. I often like to go there for no particular reason, usually just to ride and relax. Why don't we go there together?" He asked and then looked at me.

"Of course, I like the tube a lot and I haven't ridden it in a long time!" I replied with a huge grin and then we both got up and set off towards our destination.

"Northern and Waterloo and City Lines, and National Rail Services This train terminates at Stanmore"

It was that time. It was time to leave.
At that moment, Dream and I had only one thing on our minds. We had only this one song on our minds.

Jubilee Line by Wilbur Soot

We were alone on the subway.
There was literally no one here, which surprised me a lot because usually this place is pretty crowded.

I felt peaceful here until something happened that I didn't want to happen.

"Ladies and gentlemen, your attention please.Due to a reported emergency, will all passengers leave the station immediately."

At that moment I was shocked and I still couldn't believe what had just happened. I knew that such cases happen quite often, but I didn't think that such a thing would happen to me.

Another person took his own life.

"There's a reason
London puts barriers on the rails
There's a reason
London puts barriers on the tube line
There's a reason
They fail"

Even though I didn't know them, I knew that there was another way out and there was a solution.

"A lot of people commit suicide because they can't take it anymore. They're in constant mental and physical pain and they feel bad about themselves.

But they don't deserve that. No one deserves that. When you're at your lowest and it feels like it's all falling apart - it's not the end. It's not the moment to give up, it's the beginning of the fight. The fight to know that you're going to get through this.

Even at the worst time in your life you have to remember that there is always an option to explain things, an option to help yourself.

At the moment when we have the feeling that we are nobody and we don't deserve anything, it's not true. It's just our head. It's just our imagination, it's a creation of something that doesn't exist.

Everyone is special and deserves a life. Everyone. No matter what skin color, orientation or way of being - everyone.

It hurts me to know that everyone is incredibly strong and brave, and even from the highest place, pain can drag them down."