This is definitely him

From the moment I saw her, I felt something inside me break. For many years I haven't had the chance to look at her in any other way than in a picture.

Finally I see her. Finally I have the chance to see my dear cat. My Luca.
Although I had completely given up hope of ever meeting her - I was wrong.

"I love you, baby," I said, and then I picked the cat up and hugged her deeply.

"Dad missed you, I'm glad I got the chance to care for you again" I added then cuddled into the kitten even more tenderly.

Tears were streaming down my cheeks and dripping onto the floor, I couldn't stand the emotional strain and fell to my knees still cuddling my treasure, my dearest and most beloved treasure.

Despite my overwhelming happiness, I knew there had to be a catch in everything.

"How is it even possible for me to touch her? How is it possible that I am able to physically see her?"

I won't think about it. At least I'll try. I have to seize the moment when we're together because I don't know for sure it'll happen again.

I want this moment to last as long as possible. Maybe even until I die. I don't want it to end.

------------------------------------------------------

Everything seemed perfect - the silence and the fact that I had met Luca. But I was still missing something. I was missing someone.

I missed Dream.

"Did he run away?
Did he run away, I don't know
If he ran away
If he ran away, come back home
Just come home"

I can't stop thinking about him. I can't stop thinking about all this.

"Luca, can you tell me where he is?"
I said and then, wanting to look at her again, I felt uncomfortable.

Luca wasn't here.

How could she be gone? She was still in my arms. I knew it was too perfect to be true.

This reality isn't a dream. It's something that doesn't exist. It's something that just isn't there.
I don't even know what to think about it anymore. I feel like I'm stuck here forever.

"The only thing I feel is pain
Caused by absence of you
Suspense is controlling my mind
I cannot find the way out of here"

I already know he's not here. I can't get over the fact that all this isn't happening.

At the moment of my thoughts, nothing was happening, but not even a moment had passed and everything had changed.

I felt a touch. I felt a sense of closeness and that someone was behind me.
At one point I felt a slight pressure from a weight on my back, and without even turning around I knew that someone was just hugging me from behind.

I felt this person's hands go from my shoulders to my stomach, and when I tilted my head down a bit, I saw that he had his hands intertwined, and he was definitely not going to put me down in any way.

His hands were pale, his fingers were slim and his palms were quite large.

Dream.This is definitely him.I wouldn't be me if I wasn't able to recognize the hands and the feeling of warmth from the person closest to me.

"I see you like my shirt George" he whispered then laughed softly.

"Oh Dream, it smelled like you so I decided to wear it" I replied then turned to him and smiled.

"George,you are such an idiot!" he added and then went from giggling to wheezing.

I knew he didn't mind me wearing his shirt. I knew him too well and I knew he wouldn't have a problem with it.

"I missed you, I'm glad we can be here together again," I said with an even bigger smile.

"I miss you too, as I said I will always be with you as long as I can." and then he put his head on my shoulder and hugged me tighter.

"George remember you are everything to me" he whispered in a more serious tone and then one of his hands grabbed mine.

I was afraid that something would happen to ruin this wonderful moment, but to my surprise it only got better.

At some point I felt a slight tug on my sweatpants.

It was her again, my dear cat.

"Dream please don't go away anymore."

"George, I promise I won't go away. I'll always be here with you as soon as I turn on the light."

Wait, what? What does he mean by that?
Honestly, I'm very interested, but maybe I don't want to talk to him about it. Maybe someday I'll find out. I won't think about it anymore, it's totally unnecessary.

I'm not going to lie, that thought haunts me.

"Is there any other way? I don't want the light to determine our contact. Is there any way you could be with me?" I said, and then I realized that what he said could just be a figurative expression.

"George, don't worry. It'll all work out, okay? There may be an option, but I can't tell you what it is."

I had only one option in my mind, and I decided that despite my barrier, I could tell him.

"Dream?"

"George?"

There's only one thing in my head. If this world is something that's gone before, then it's time to move on to the present. Yeah, I mean, it's time to move on to the real world. Forever.