Chapter 7

Purvi was startled.
" Tu apni fikar kar samjha..." Purvi said smiling.

" Teri yeh himmat..koi aakhri ichha hai teri...?? " He asked smiling evilly.

" Tujhe jail ki salakhon ke peeche dekhna.." Purvi said.

" Aye chup kar ab tu mujhe gussa dila rahi hai..tere saath woh sab toh main tujhe maar daalne ke baad bhi kar sakta hu.." he said lustfully.

" Chup kar abhi batati hu tujhe.." said Purvi coming towards him to snatch the gun.

They both were fighting for the gun. Anand was not a normal goon, he had a lot of illegal businesses and also he was a trained gangster. Purvi tried her level best to snatch the gun but she couldn't.
Suddenly they heard a gun shot. Purvi's heartbeats increased in that moment. She saw her body, it wasn't her who was shot.
She looked at Anand who had a bullet shot on his left hand.

" Purvi..Are you okay??"

She turned her gaze towards the owner of the voice as it was a familiar voice.

" Kavin " she said softly.
She went and hugged him tightly.

" Purvi.. Anything wrong?? " he asked not hugging her back.

" Ab aap aa gaye hain na toh better hu.." she mumbled still burying her face in his chest.

" Kuchh kaha tumne?? " Kavin asked nervously. He was always nervous around her. But when she hugged him he had that peaceful feeling that cannot be described in words.

Purvi nodded in no.
" Ab tum safe ho..abhi bhi ese hi rehne ka irada hain kya?? " he asked.

" Nahi nahi.." Purvi said as she backed off.

Meanwhile Anand gained consciousness.
" Abhi bhi iski baahon..m..mein hain tu." he said smirking.

" Mujhme kya kami thi..huhh..??" he continued.

" Tu inki barabari kabhi nahi kar sakta samjha..tum ek criminal ho aur yeh (looking fondly at kavin) mere sab kuchh..ahh I mean meri tarah kanoon ke rakhwale.." Purvi answered still looking at her Kv.

Kavin just stood at his place after hearing all that. He smiled at Purvi's innocence and her thoughts about him.

" Purvi toh bahut achhi hai, ek jabaaz officer hone ke saath saath sabki izzat karna bhi jaanti hai..Kaash Rhea bhi Purvi jesi hoti.." Kavin thought as he looked towards her.

" Chale??"

This snapped Kavin out of his thoughts.

" Haa chalo " Kavin said.

" Okay ab toh kaafi der ho chuki hain seedha ghar hi jaana hoga " said Purvi looking at her watch that showed
11: 15 pm.

" Sure! Umm can I drop you home? " Kavin asked looking down.

" Nahi nahi it's alright. I'll manage. "

" Iss formality ki koi zarurat nahi hai..I am your senior and I am always right!!. " Kavin said smiling.

" Okay sir " and suddenly her stomach growled. She looked down due to embarassment. Kavin smiled at her antics.

" Ahmm.. wese mujhe bhookh bhi lagi hai..Purvi hum dinner karke hi chalte hai.." he said calmly.

Purvi smiled at his antics, he has always been this way, sweetest and cutest. But for the time being she was happy to spend time with her love.

They drove off to a restaurant. As they entered inside Kavin pulled out a chair for her, they settled down.

" Tumhe jo bhi pasand ho order kar dena okay..my treat.." he said with his Charming smile on.

" Treat kyu Sir?"

" Mera first case solve hua hain na yahan isliye..samjhi dumbo.."

" Dumbo...yeh toh Kv mujhe pehle bulate the..taras gaye the mere kaan aapke muh se dumbo word sunne ke liye" Purvi smiled while thinking.

Kavin was astound so as to how he spoke so fluently with his junior whom he had just met a few days earlier. She looked familiar to him.

" Mene tumhe dumbo kaha tumne kuchh kaha kyu nahi ?? "

" Achha lagta hai.. mujhe..." Purvi mumbled dreamily.

" Huh"

" Ahh..I mean nahi mujhe nahi pasand sir.." she replied somehow trying to hide her blushed face.

" Oh okay".
Just then the waiter entered.

" Sir May I have your order please.?? "

" Yeah so what would you like to have Purvi ?? " He asked her.

" Sir jo aap order karoge main wahi kha lungi.." she said smiling.

" You sure??"

" Yes sir"

" Okay so for me..cut by Purvi..

" Ek kadhai paneer with naan and paneer mein spice thodi jyada daalna..baaki Salad aur last mein do Cornado icecream " she said it in one go leaving Kavin's jaw dropping.

To be continued
Thanks for reading ❤️