Chapter 11

After a few days, all were engaged in their work. It was after lunch time when Kavin entered the bureau while eating chips.

"Arey Kavin sir, aap bhi mere tarah hain, khana khane ke baad bhi bhukh lagti rehti h aapko" Pankaj said cutely Knowing that maybe he got a twin foodie.

"Haan...khane ke bina...apna jeena nhi h yrr..." he said still eating the chips.

"Yeh bureau hain, koi college ki canteen nahi" purvi said angrily glaring at both of them.

Kavin ate all the chips in one go and threw the wrapper in the dustbin.
"Okayy babydoll" Kavin said to her, still mumbling on the chips.

Purvi glared at him again and left towards her desk.
"Kyu buddy, iska matter kya hain, yeh esi akdu kyu rehti hain" asked a confused Kavin on Purvi's behaviour.

"Sir.. Purvi ko 2 saal ho gaye hai yahan kaam karte huye, lekin yeh esi hi hain. Bahut rude, shant rhti hain aur sirf kaam se kaam rkhti hain" said Pankaj.

"Intresting" Kavin said keeping his hand under his chin.
"Ab babydoll ko dhang se jeena seekhana hi padega" he thought.

After a while, Abhijit came and told them about a case that they had just gotten to solve. Abhijit got a call from a man that he had seen a dead body of a girl.

"Kavin, Shreya aur purvi chalo crime scene pe" said Daya whole checking the location on his Phone.

All three nodded and went with them.
The girl's body was badly injured, there were so many bruises on her hands, legs and face.
"Purvi Zara body ko check karna" Abhijit demanded.

She nodded, wore her gloves and tried to check what was the reason of her death. But there were no signs of death with a bullet or any dangerous weapon.

"Daya sir, mujhe aisa lgta hain ki iss ladki ka rape hua hain, body ki injuries dekh ke toh yahin lagta hain"  Shreya claimed.

"Ab yeh toh Dr. Salunkhe hi bata payenge, Kavin call the ambulance and send the body to the lab" daya ordered.

Kavin nodded and stepped aside to make some calls.
They heard a thud on the ground and as Daya and Shreya turned back they saw an unconscious Purvi lying down.
They ran towards her, Shreya sprinkled some water on her face, but to no Avail. Her hands were trembling and she wasn't opening her eyes, in the mean time Kavin saw all the commotion and came towards them Running.

"Kya hua Shreya? Yeh Purvi aise?" He asked her.

"Ptaa nhi Sir ek dum se behosh ho gayi hain"

"Kavin hum bureau pahuchte hain, tum car se Purvi ko hospital le jaao" Daya ordered Kavin.

Kavin lifted her up in his strong, manly arms and made her sit on the passenger seat. Her hands were still trembling, he rubbed her hands and after about 2 minutes, he drove to a nearby clinic.
The whole drive he was stealing glances at Purvi, he didn't know what he felt towards her. It wasn't love he knew that for sure, but he liked her. He liked looking at her, flirting with her, smiling at her even when she was rude as fuck to him.

After reaching the clinic, he took ahold of her and again lifter her in his arms and took her inside.
A nurse came and check her bp which was very low.
"Aap...inke...husband? " The nurse asked looking at Kavin.

"Ahh...jee nahi...main hum CID se hain, yeh mere saath hi kaam krti Hain, crime scene pe behosh ho gayi thi." Kavin explained.

"Inka blood pressure is very low, I think it was a panic attack. Shyd unhone kuchh esa dekh liye jisse kuchh trigger ho gaya hain"
Just then a doctor came inside the ward. He asked the nurse about something.

"Dr. Is there something to be worried about? "

"No. Chinta ki koi baat nahi hain, main kuchh medicines likh ke de deta hu. Thoda stress Kam lene ke liye kahiyega inhe" the dr. Informed Kavin.

"Jee"
Kavin went out and got some meds for her, and when he entered the ward, he saw Purvi had woken up.

"Babydoll, hosh aa gya tumhe?"

"Hmm" Purvi just hummed.

"Ek dum se behosh kyu ho gyi thi?"

"Pata nhi, shyd subh nashta nhi kiya tha, aapse matlab?"

"Humse toh mtlb hona hi chahiye na, aapki chinta krna Hamara hak hain" Kavin winked at her.

"Mujhe ghr jaana hain" Purvi said.

"Haa, chalo main tumhe chhod deta hu"

"Nahi...nhi, main chale jaungi."

" Arey kyu babydoll, chalo na main tumhe chodd dunga, sir se bhi baat kr lunga."

"Mene kaha na, nahi. Aap jaaiye sir main apne ghar chle jaungi" Purvi said sternly.

Kavin saw a fierce expression in her eyes. He didn't argue at all.
"At least ek cab book kar rha hu tumhare liye"

Purvi just nodded and got up and walked towards the main door. Her cab had arrived. Kavin handed her the medicines, she took them.

"Apna khyal rkhna babydoll!!!"

To which Purvi didn't say anything. She just looked front and the cab went off towards her home.

"Kaisi ladki hain yeh, ek thankyou tak nahi nikla iske muh se, rude kahi ki, pakka kuchh toh baat hain. Ptaa karna pdega ki yeh kyu behosh ho gayi thi. Kitna dard hain uski ankhon mein."

Kavin thought to himself and left towards the bureau.

****
To be continued....
Thank you for reading ❤️

A/n : please comment down and let me know if you're liking the story or not!