Chapter 4

The ring of the bureau's phone brought Kavin out of his thoughts, he picked it up.

" Hello! Sr. Inspector Kavin speaking" he said proudly.

" H.hello sir..aap jaldi aa jaiye yahan hamare pados mein khoon ho gaya  hai " said the man from the other side.

"Aa.. okay aapki location??" Kavin asked.

" A I staff colony" the man replied hastily.
The call was disconnected. They went to the crime scene. They started investigating the spot.
A girl  was found dead.
" Purvi zara body check karo" ordered her senior Daya.

" Gala daba ke maara gaya hai sir" she replied after examining the body.

" Thik hai aas paas dekho kuchh milta hai kya" commanded Kavin.

"Sir." Purvi replied smiling.

Purvi entered inside the house to search for proofs. She found a picture of that lady who was found dead as well as a card of a bar.

" Sir!!" Purvi called Kavin and Daya.
They were just going to enter the house when Purvi's eyes went to the iron nail stuck near the main door. She quickly ran towards the door to protect Kavin from that iron nail. She pushed him but as he was not aware of her sudden act, she was just going to fall when he got a hold of her and her hands clutched his jacket tightly.

She closed her eyes as she thought she was going to fall. But when she felt a strong embrace around her waist. She smiled as she knew who held her.

" Purvi Tum aankhe khol sakti ho..."
He said with a charming smile.

She slowly opened her eyes and looked directly into his eyes.

" Thankyou Sir." She said smiling still in that Position.

Daya smiled looking at them. He coughed fakely so that they get back to work. Kavin slowly lifted her up and helped her to stand still.

Kavin looked at her nervously while she had a huge smile on her face.

" Purvi tumne bulaya kyu tha??" interrogated Daya.

"Sir mujhe yeh picture mili hai jisme  yeh ladki hai and iss card se pata chala ki iska naam Payal hai Disco junction mein kaam karti thi as a dancer. " answered Purvi.

" But sir yeh agar wahan kaam karti thi toh iska murder yahan kese??" said kavin putting his fingers on his chin.

" Ab yeh toh iss bar mein jaakar hi pata chalega" Said Daya.

At Disco junction:

Girls were dancing on the floor. Purvi was also among them disguised as a bar dancer. Suddenly a guy enters with a moustache, wearing a sleeveless t - shirt with black goggles.
He came and sat on the table from where he could see the dancers properly.

" Waiter " he called the waiter towards him. He gave him a 100 rupee note and ordered something.
And he left after taking the order.

Suddenly he gets a call from someone.
" Hello kavin..pahuch gaye na wahan" asked his senior Abhijeet.

" Yes sir" replied Kavin.

" Take care and Purvi ko bhi sambhal lena okay!!" Ordered Abhijeet.

"Sir" he assured him.

His gaze went towards the two guys sitting beside him, he saw one of them had a gun in his pocket. He leaned in closer to listen to them properly.

"Aur kesi gayi phir kal ki raat uss bar dancer ke saath" asked the other one.

" Abey kaiki raat..mana kar diya usne toh.. lekin aaj ki zaroor Haseen hogi uss blue dress wali chokri ke saath..kya mast item hai..chikni kamar..gora chitta face aur honth bhi ek dum jhakkas.." the guy said with an evil smile.

Listening to him Kavin's eyes filled with rage, flushed with anger and he could feel the adrenaline pumping through his vein.

" Ese kese haath laga lenge yeh meri Purvi ko" he thought. " What ?? Meri Purvi..mein kya bol raha hu.." he questioned himself.

******
To be continued
Thanks for reading ❤️