Chapter 6

As Kavin commanded Purvi went with Anand.

" Wese mujhe pata tha ki main hai hi itta handsome tu chalne ko utta wali ho gayi ek dum se kyu chokri " Anand said while smirking.

" Pata nahi kis janam ki galatfehmi hai isse handsome  toh mere Kv hai tu kya unki barabari karega.." Purvi thought while smiling.

" Sahi kaha aapne saheb" said Purvi smiling fakely. As she was confident that they'll catch him.

Anand took her to a  big Hotel situated near the bar. She followed him to a room beautifully decorated with flowers, candles, fairy lights, etc. The bed was also decorated with rose petals.

" Lagta hai har roz kisi na kisi ladki ki life kharab karta hai yeh" thought Purvi as she scanned the whole room.

" Chal jaldi se daaru ka peg bana pehle mere liye, phir aage ka program set karunga " ordered Anand as if Purvi was his hostage.

" Kharas Saheb " Purvi said unwillingly.
Agar Kavin sir ne nahi kaha hota toh yahan kabhi nahi aati..uff kahan fasa diya kv aapne..

She made him drink a lot of alcohol. After about 3 to 4 glasses of vodka, he was completely drunk.

" Aye bas kar kitna pilayegi haan.." said Anand still completely under the influence of alcohol.

" Arey saheb thik hai aur nahi pilayegi main.." Purvi said.

" Purvi kitni alcohol piladi tumne usse" someone said softly.

" Sir asar toh ho raha hai, bas ek aur piladiya toh talli ho jayega" Purvi said slowly smiling.

" Hmm..main bas 2 minute mein aa raha hu...tum sambhal ke rehna jab tak.." someone again ordered her but this time with a genuine concern.

" Kavin sir Don't worry I'll be fine. Aap jaldi aa jaiye" she replied.

Kv bhi kese kese plan banate hai yaar...

Flashback:

****

When Purvi was sitting on Kavin's lap, he whispered his whole plan in her ear.

" Purvi jyada react mat karna aur dhyan se sunna meri baat" Kavin said softly in her ear bringing chills down her whole body.

" Sir" she still managed to speak as his hot breath fell on her ears making her unable to concentrate.

He inserted a small tracing bug on the core of her dupatta and placed a Bluetooth device in her ear and covered it with her hair. And Purvi she was just staring at him, unable to concentrate on his words just lost in his touch, which was a very soft and delicate one but still enough for Purvi to get spell bound.

" Ab jaldi se utho aur baaki sab jab tum uske saath jaogi tab samjha dunga.." he said smiling.

" Hmm. " She replied nervously.

After a while, as she started walking towards the hotel with Anand.

" Hmm just follow him to wherever he takes you, usse nashe main dooba do..I mean sharab peela do. " Said Kavin via bluetooth.

" Hmm" Purvi hummed so that Anand doesn't get suspicious.

" But usse jyada mat pila dena hume uska confession chahiye, taaki usse at least arrest kar sake..got it Purvi ?? " he asked.

" Hmm."

" Okay I will follow you, take care. "

****

" Aye chori, zara paas aana ab toh kitna wait karwayegi " Anand spoke trying to get up.

This brought Purvi out of her thoughts. He came towards her and held her wrist, and pushed her onto the bed. As he hovered over her Purvi thought to ask him.

" Saheb agar main mana kar deti toh?? " Purvi asked and acted to be scared.

" Jaan se maar deta tujhe...jese kal uss chori ko maar dala.." he said laughing evilly.

" Achha kese maara saheb aapne usse? " She asked.

" Tujhe kya karna tu toh idhar aa " he kissed her cheeks and that was enough for her, she slapped him tightly and got up from the bed.

" Ek CID officer ke saath esi harkat karne ka anjaam jaante ho tum ?? ". She asked angrily glaring at Anand.

" Kya..c..CID tu CID hai...itta bada dhokha.." Anand said boiling in anger.

" Tu nahi bachegi abb " he continued as he pointed his gun towards her.

********
To be continued
Thanks for reading ❤️