Chapter 10

The goons allowed Kavin to drive the bus. As Kavin took control of the bus, he tried to apply the brakes, realising that the brake had already failed.

"Sir, bus control ho rahi hain, Kavin sir se puchiye hum kya kar sakte hain..?" Said Purvi.

"Abhijit sir, driver already neeche gir chuka hain, bus ke brakes fail ho gaye hain, main try kar raha hu control karne ki, but koi fayda nhi ho rhaa hain.." Kavin said still trying to figure out how to control the bus.

"Kavin.. koshish karte raho, ek kaam karo left lo, free turn hai...aage samandar hain.." commanded Abhjit.

"Jee Sir"

As the bus was out of control, despite of Kavin taking the left turn, the bus uncontrollably collided with a huge stone resulting in injuries to everybody, including Kavin, who was now unconscious.

"Kavin...Kavin...? Mujhe sunn sakte ho??" Abhijit asked him again and again.

But there was no response from his side.
"Kavin..." He again tried to contact him.

"Sir...Kavin sir se baat nhi ho paa rahi hain kya?" Purvi looked at an irritated Abhijit.

"Purvi...shayad usse chot lagi hain.."

On the other Hand, Kavin slowly gained consciousness.
"Yess....sirr..sunn raha hu..." Kavin slowly replied via bluetooth.

"Kavin..dhyan se suno.." and he told him that he needs to get all the passengers out of the bus and when the CID officers will start firing, he has to tell all the passengers to bent down so that they don't get hurt.

He did as instructed by his senior. Everything fell into place. They were able to save all the people and later catch the culprits.

Later at the first aid camp
"Kavin, good work!! " Abhijit said shaking hands with him.

"Thank you sir"

"Bahut chot lagi hain, wahan dressing ho rahi hain, jao jaake karwa lo" Abhijit ordered him.
He looked in that direction, a few girls were helping all the injured passengers.

He saw a girl in her formals dressing a baby boy.

"Arey chot toh Hume bhi lagi hain, ab koi khubsurat ladki agr marham patti karde, toh jldi se theek ho jaaye hum bhi.." he said looking at the girl.

The girl turned and looked at a bleeding yet smiling Kavin looking at her.
"Jee.." Purvi looked at him with a stern look.

"Itni khubsurat ladki ko yaha ladai jhagdon mein nahi rehna chahiye"

"Lagta h hum mile nahi hain,
Inspector Purvi Mehra..CID" she again said without smiling.

"Haaye...uff Kya adayein hain..hum toh ghayal ho gaye, gusse mein aise kehti hain toh pyaar mein kitna achha bolengi.." Kavin said looking dreamily towards her.

"Sir..." she said stretching on the word "sir"
"Agar aapki jagah koi aur hota na, hospital mein apne din gin Raha hota" she said turning away from him and again got engaged in helping that little boy.

"Uff...aapke haath se toh maar khana bhi achha lgega humein"

"Sir flirt karna band kijiye, aur chup chap yahan bethiye. Bahut bleeding ho rahi h aapko..." She said looking at the blood dripping from his forehead.

"Kitni fikar haina Purvi ji aapko meri"

"Sirrrr...mujhe aapki koi fikr nahi hain, Abhijit sir ke orders hain ki sabhi...sabhi logon ki dressing karni hain"

He winked at her and sat in front of her on the table itself.
"Sir neeche chair pe beth jaiye, main kese yahan se aapki dressing kru?" She said with a frustrated look.

"Main batau..." he said smirking. He held her by her waist and pulled her towards him.
"Ab karo na, dressing"

"Shut up. Senior hain aap, senior ki hasiyat mein rahiye, uchliye mat jyada" purvi gave him a disgusted look and jerked his hands off her waist. Then she went towards her other colleagues.

"Arey...patti toh karti jao.." Kavin shouted from behind. And then he just smiled at her.

****

The scene shifts towards the CID bureau, where all of the officers were present.
"I'm so proud of you my team! Ek bus hijack ka case bahut jaldi solve kr diya hain tum sabne" Acp praduman said to all the officers proudly.

All of them smiled at him.
"Sab aa jao, tumhe ek new officer se milwana hain.." Daya called upon everybody.

"Yeh hain Sr. Inspector Kavin. Aaj hi join Kiya hain" Abhijit introduced everybody to him.
Everyone came towards him and shook hands with him. When it was Purvi's turn, she looked at him and tightly shook his hand.
"Kya hua Purviji, itna pyaar aa raha hain aapko humpe" he said slowly that only she could hear him.

"Haath chhdne ka naam hi nhi le rahi hain aap" he smirked not reacting to the pain he had due to her shooking his hand so hard.

"Hmm...welcome Kavin sirr..."  She said leaving his hand and he still smiled at her. She got irritated and left towards her cabin.

****
To be continued...
Thanks for reading ❤️