Chapter 5

As soon as the goons complimented Purvi Kavin's eyes fell on her.
He looked at her, from top to bottom, she was looking ravishing. Blue coloured lehnga, her eyes had perfect smudge of eyeliner, eyelashes were covered with mascara, cheeks were naturally pink, a stroke of red lipstick on her full heart lips and a small yet beautiful bindi completed her look.

" Kitni jyada khoobsurat hai Purvi, agar inn mein se kisi ne bhi usse chhua toh chhdunga nahi.." he thought as he looked at her.

" Wese Anand woh yahan aayegi kese?" Asked the second goon and that was enough for Kavin to get out of his thoughts.

" Abey aur kese...paise bolte hai boss" Anand said smirking.

" Sir aapka order " the waiter said while giving a cup of tea to Kavin.

" Thank you" Kavin said while taking the order in a bit different voice.
He poured some tea in the tea plate and started sipping it, while Anand and his partner were shocked.

" Bar mein aake bhi koi chai peeta hai kya?" Asked  Anand as if insulting him.

" Main sharaab nahi peeta! " Kavin said looking at the dance floor.

" Achha toh sirf dance dekhne aaye ho..hmm.." the other goon said laughing.

" Haan" he said as he turned his gaze and swayed to the beats of the music.

Meanwhile Anand took out a few notes of 500 from his pocket and signalled Purvi to come towards him.
She saw it and came dancing.

Purvi was constantly staring at Kavin and was surprised to find him staring at her. As soon as their eyes met Kavin turned his gaze towards the other side.

While the goon showed Purvi the notes, she came to snatch the cash but he took it back and held Purvi's hand and pulled her towards him.

" Arey itni kya jaldi hai ese noton ki toh gaddi udda du tumpe jaan, pehle paas toh aayo" Anand said looking at Purvi with eyes full of lust.

Purvi felt uncomfortable with his touch.
" Umm main sirf ek bar dancer hu yeh sab gapla nahi karti Saheb aur  wese bhi mere dil mein pehle se hi koi hai..toh aap toh bhul hi jaiye..." She still managed to say looking at Kavin as she knew if something wrong happens, Kavin will be here for her.

" Aye jyada shyani mat ban tujhe khareed sakta hu itne paise hai mere paas..chup chap chal mere saath" he again said.

" Agar nahi jaana chahti toh zabardasti hai kya? Chhd de usse" Kavin said as he couldn't see the goon sitting very close to Purvi.

He pulled Purvi towards him and she landed onto his lap. He looked directly into her eyes, he could see some pain but at the same time his heartbeats fastened.

" Kya khaati ho yaar tum moti ho" kavin said jokingly.

" Haw! Main moti hu aapko kya pata kitni dieting karti hu, aur bilkul model body hai meri..samjhe." she said in one go and after realising what she just spoke slightly hit her forehead.

" Arey mazak tha" he mumbled to her. She chuckled lightly and they just looked at each other. Kavin found himself lost in her deep brown eyes as if trying to read her thoughts.

" Achha ji hum mein kya kaatein lage hai jo uski bahon mein hai tu chori hamari mein nahi " again Anand barked. (Isko chup karao yaar)

" Chupchap mere saath chal nahi toh tera bhi wahi haal karunga ko kal uska kiya tha.." he declared.

This brought them out of their eyelock.

" Thodi der ke liye jaao iske saath"  Kavin whispered Purvi and she looked at him with surprise.

" Sir yeh aap..cut by Kavin

" Trust karti ho mujhpar?? "

" Khud se jyada" whispered Purvi in his ear that brought shivers down his spine.

******
To be continued...
Thanks for reading ❤️