Chapter 12: In Love

AUTHORS NOTE~ Shorter chapter sorry for that! I hope y'all are enjoying this because honestly I love writing it and Ryan and Lydia are so cute yeah? Yeah! Anyways lol continue reading and enjoy! Love you Lydia!<3 Thanks everyone who is reading! I'm hoping to hit 400 views by chapter 15(:

*1 Day Later*

Ryan and I stayed in a hotel because we were to tired to walk all the way back home. Ryan was a complete gentlemen. There was only one bed and he let me take it. Even though I told him it was fine if we slept together and by "slept together" I mean sleep nothing else. Even though the urge to kiss Ryan again was tempting I couldn't. I can't get close to anyone. If I do I'll have to tell him my secret and if I tell him my secret he could... I don't wanna think about it. Now with Damien around my secret may come out anyways. I thought this was going to be a new life. So far I'm being proven wrong.

XXX

"You and Ryan are so cute" Kayleen said grabbing my arm shaking it violently. I laughed and nodded my head. "I know I know he's so great. Honestly Kayleen I think I might be falling for him." Andrew smiled at me. "I think he's already fallin for you" I smiled and started to blush. "Are you falling in love with him?" Kayleen said smirking tugging on my arm still. "I don't know.... maybe but even if I was I can't tell him my secret." I said looking down sadly. I really am starting to fall for him but I can't... I just can't.

XXX

(Ryan's POV)

I couldn't get her out of my head. Her long beautiful brown and blonde hair, with her beautiful blue eyes, and her adorable smile and laugh. This girl was something else. I think I'm falling in love with her. I think actually... I think I've been in love with her since I first saw her on that first day of class. I still remember what she was wearing. That pretty white dress of hers, with her light brown sandals and her straightened hair with a tad of makeup on. She was so beautiful. The only bad thing I've noticed about her is that she is distant. I want her to open up to me. I want her to trust me. I will make her trust me. I wanna know her.... I wanna be with her. That kiss was electrifying is was pure perfection. It was everything I ever dreamed about. Falling in love is like the rain you can't predict it, but you can always seen signs of it before it completely falls. The next time I see her I'll tell her how I feel. I'll show her how I feel. There is a lot more than meets the eyes with this girl and I wanna find out what it is.