Chapter 2

Selah
^^^^^^

Stepping out the shower, I wrapped the towel around me as Micaiah brushed his teeth.

"Let me get ready, please." I told him, asking for some privacy.

"Aight." He walked out and I put on my bathing suit to go the beach.

I put on my white bikini and put my hair in a pineapple bun. I heard a knock on the door before Micaiah walked in. He stood behind me and snaked his arms around my waist.

"You ready?" I asked him and he hummed, telling me yes. He sucked on my neck before gripping my ass and slapping it.

"Call Sienna, tell her we're ready." He said and I did as told.

We all met up downstairs in the lobby. We got in Gio's car and made our way to the beach.

"Gio, you see ol' girl over there? She fine ain't she?"  Leo pointed at this girl on the street.

"Don't let Leo's stupid ass get you in trouble, Gio." Sienna warned.

"Yeah, she fine, I guess." Gio ignored everything Sienna just said. Sienna chuckled, indicating that Gio was in some trouble.

"Ooo." I said under my breath. Gio stayed silent the rest of the drive and I had to keep myself from laughing. Sienna was finna whoop his ass.

Finally pulling up to the beach, we all pitched in money to pay the meter. We walked down to the beach and put a blanket on the sand.

Sienna and I took a few pictures and posted it on the 'Gram. Leo ended up flirting with this guy and left us for a while.

"Girl, why you got this big ass bump on your head?" Sienna gently touched my forehead.

"Your dumbass cousin made me fall on the dresser." I rolled my eyes.

Sienna and Micaiah were related by their mothers. We all have been friends since 8th grade and basically grew up together.

"It was a clear accident." Micaiah butted in.

"Bro, she looks like she needs to go to a hospital. That ain't no fucking accident." Sienna continued to inspect my swollen spot.

"She'll be alright." Micaiah waved her off. "You wanna come into the water with me?" He asked me and I nodded.

He carried me on his back all the way to the ocean. We swayed to the music in the distance.

"You coming to my Moms' house when we go back up?" He asked and I shrugged.

My grandma raised me and she passed away a couple months ago. I own the house but it's so lonely there.

"Probably." I answered.

"You're welcome at my Moms' place anytime, aight?"

"I know, Hansen." I put head on his chest. 

I would love to be there 25/8 but I just didn't want to intrude. His moms were cool but I didn't want to overstay my welcome.

We came out the ocean once we saw Leo come back with the same guy he was chatting it up with.

"Y'all this is Keenan." He introduced and I was already suspicious.

"Mm." Was all I said and Leo just laughed it off. He looked at least 5 years older than us. I didn't even have to worry of ol' boy breaking Leo's heart 'cause Leo was gonna hit it and ghost his ass.

Like he does with everybody.

He was like 6 foot something and had bushy eyebrows. His hair was long and he was a lightskin.