Chapter 31

Selah
^^^^^

2 months later.

"Girl, he had a whole fuckin' wife. I kid you not." Leo told me.

Leo and I were having lunch today. He was the only one that understood that I didn't want to hear about Micaiah anymore.

"I'm just finna take a break from people. They so fucking stupid." He shook his head slowly.

"I hear you on that one." I chuckled.

"Enough about my boring ass, how's life as a pregnant lady?"

"They making me not wanna do this ever again. They kickin' extra hard for no reason. This all started when I played music for them and not they just won't relax. Especially my babyboy." I rolled my eyes hard.

I couldn't wait for them to be out of my body.

"How you know my nephew doing that? Don't blame him." He cut his eye at me.

"My doctor said he's at the top and babygirl is at the bottom." I laughed.

"Just to let you know, I'm gonna have fun being an uncle but I am not babysitting. Period." He clarified.

"Oh, that's alright. I didn't need you corrupting my children with your terrible music taste." I put my eyes to the sky.

"Oh really?" He put his hand on his chest as if he was offended.

"Yeah, Leonardo Ninja Turtle." I leaned on his shoulder.

"Aight, you doing too much." He turned his lip up.

"Ouch." I hunched over as I felt a sharp pain in my lower stomach. "Ow!" I hissed.

"Girl, you good. Don't tell my besties are coming already." He joked.

"Nah, I just think they're kicking me again and doing the absolute most." I shrugged it off but then felt another sharp pain.

"We can go home or something." He suggested.

"My babies just doing too much."

"Selah," he gasped. "Your water broke, bitch." He pointed at my shorts.

"Huh?" I looked down at myself and my wet shorts. "I ain't even feel that shit." I laughed.

"Let's go to the hospital." He stood up.

"Let me finish my panini first, damn." I rolled my eyes as I tried to finish my last piece of my sandwich.

My children had me fucked up if they was gonna try to come when I'm enjoying my food. They need to learn some patience.

"Girl, if you don't get the fuck up right now." Leo helped me out of my chair and walked me to the car. He called Ms. T, Ms. Evelyn, Sienna, and Gio and let them know that I was going into labor.

We finally got to the hospital and Ms. T and Ms. Evelyn were already there. Of course, Dr. Vale was here like she promised.

"Alright, we're gonna get you a room. Are these your mothers?" A nurse asked me and I nodded.

"Alright, come with me ladies." She put me in a wheelchair and rolled me to my room.

The nurse put me in the bed and Ms. T and Ms. Evelyn sat next to me.

"Ms. T I'm surprised your still pregnant 'cause you said your due date was last week." I hissed as I felt a contraction come.

"Girl, I'm 37 weeks. I'm any day now." She shrugged.

I closed my eyes as I tried to pull through these contractions. They were very close to each other.

Dr. Vale came in with that big ass smile she always has.