Chapter 11

Giovanni
^^^^^^^^
Same night.

"Sienna, you have five seconds to explain yourself. You said you was focusing on school and here you are at the fucking club." I glared at her as she sat quietly in the passenger seat.

"I was just trying to have some fun. You told me you was gonna go and be with other bitches so why can't I find another nigga?!"

"'Cause you said you was tryna focus on school! Not other niggas!"

"Take me to my aunty's house. I don't want to deal with your bitch ass." She turned to look out the window.

"I'm the bitch?" I chuckled and she nodded.

"Aight." I nodded before I pulled out the parking lot roughly. Speeding down the highway, Sienna gave me a look but I ignored it.

"Slow down, Gio." She told me but I ignored her again. "Slow down!" She hit my shoulder and I slowed down slightly.

I turned the opposite way from Ms. T's house and to our condo.

"Are you stupid?!" She yelled at me and I didn't respond, knowing she was gonna regret it later.

----

"Gio!" Sienna screamed as I pounded her into the mattress. Her legs were on my shoulders and I was deep inside of her.

"Babe, ease up." She pushed at my pelvis so I pinned her arms above her head, going as deep as I pleased.

"Ah! Giovanni." She pleaded and I shook my head.

"I'm a bitch, remember?" I kissed her neck and sucked all over her as I deep stroked her. "Take this dick." I grunted in her ear, feeling her release on my dick for the 4th time.

I took one of her boobs into my mouth and sucked on it.

"Uh!"

"How that feel?" I wrapped my hand around her neck, slowing down my pace.

"Terrible." She stale-faced me. I knew she was just testing a nigga so I pulled out of her then hopped off the bed, walking to our drawer.

"What are you doing?" Sienna sat up slightly.

"Shut the fuck up." I spoke sternly before I picked up the handcuffs and walked back over to her. I stood over her for a moment, contemplating what position I wanted her in.

She laid down on her back and I cuffed her hands to the bed. I took the second pair of handcuffs and put them on her ankles.

"Gio." She pleaded.

"Nah, shut up." I shook my head. I wanted her to know what the fuck she had. I bent down to kiss her stomach and belly button ring. I kissed her thighs until I made it to my destination.

I sucked on her clit and licked all over her. Knowing she was close, I stopped, watching her squirm for my touch.

I chuckled as I went back to work and did the same thing over and over until she got fed up.

"Gio, fuck me." She ordered.

"You sure? You was saying I was doin' terrible." I shrugged, walking away from her.

"Gio, please." I ignored her as I started stroking my dick.

"Fuck." I groaned as I continued to stoke myself.

"I'm begging you." She pouted. I looked u to her to see her about to cry.

"Sienna." I sighed. "What are you crying for?"

"You play too much, Gio. For real." She sniffled.

"Aight, aight. Stop crying." I aligned myself with her entrance. I pushed myself into her wetness. She started clenching and unclenching upon me.

"Sienna." I warned and she continued. I pounded her into the mattress again, hearing the springs from the mattress.

"Gio I'm- ahh." She squirted. I bent down to kiss her, pushing my tongue into her mouth, she struggles to kiss me back.

"Take me out." She spoke softly, referring to the handcuffs. I took them off of her and turned her over on all fours.

I slammed myself into her and put her hand at my stomach once again. I chuckled, picking up a pair of the handcuffs and cuffed her hands together.

I gave her deep, slow strokes as I gripped her hair. Pulling her up to my chest, I played with her nipple piercing as she moaned loudly.

"I'm nuttin'." I told her as I pushed her back down into her arch.

"Pull out." She told me and I did as she said, nutting on her back. I pulled out of her and she laid flat on her stomach.

"You think I'm done?" I furrowed my eyebrows at her and she just looked at me with innocent eyes.

"Gio, I'm sore. Let's watch Tv or some'." She tried to convince me.

"Nah..." I trailed off, sticking two fingers inside of her as she gasped loudly. I pulled out my fingers and she opened her eyes, frowning.

"What? You said you was done. I don't want you to be all sore and shit, baby." I smirked.

"You're so irritating." She rolled her eyes playfully. "But, for real. I have to focus on school, Gio. After today, I'm gonna be on my school shit. Nothing else." She spoke seriously.

All I could do is respect her wished if I wanted to be with her.

"And I'm sorry for acting as if you're not as important. You mean the world to me, my love." She kissed my cheek.

"I guess I'm sorry too. I was actin' out of anger and shit." I spoke lowly, admitting to my wrongs.

Sienna wanted our relationship to be healthy or whatever because apparently I was 'toxic'. We had worked on most of that shit but sometimes it was like take 2 steps forward and 10 steps back.

"Yeah?" She turned to look at me as I nodded slowly.

"I don't wanna be with no other girl. You see that I want you." I told her and she nodded.

"Next time, let's talk like grown adults." She said solemnly before we both busted out laughing. We both knew that wasn't gonna happen.

"I love you, Giovanni." She told me and I smiled.

"I love you too, Sienna."