Adorable

POV: Lena

I was waiting outside the restaurant for Jack and his band mates to show up.

In the middle of my daydreaming I hear a familiar voice saying my name.

I spin around and smile when I see Jack.

"Hey Jack!"

He smiles and walks up to me and soon after four other guys come up behind him and I hear him introduce me to them.

"Guys, this is Lena"

I give a small wave to the group of boys and smile as Jack continues introductions.

"Lena, this is Zach" he says and points to the smallest brunette.

I smile and wave.

"Then there's Jonah" he points to the tallest of the group, who waves at me with a small smile.

"Daniel" he says motioning to a brunette with spikey hair and the most outstanding blue eyes.

"OMG- apple juice guy!" I blurt out and start laughing.

Daniel sighs as the rest laugh with me.

"Coffee tastes gross, you all are the weird ones" he mumbles out.

Jonah gasps and looks at him and puts his hand over his heart.

"How dare you insult my coffee" Jonah says in disbelief, acting hurt.

I laugh harder as they start bickering about the topic.

After we all collect ourselves again, Jack finishes the introductions.

"and finally Corbyn" he gives up on being formal and half flaps his hand towards the final boy who has fluffy dark hair and the coolest greyish blue eyes.

"Nice to meet you all" I smile at the group.

"Yeah nice to finally meet you too, Jack hasn't shut u-" Zach starts saying before Jack elbows his gut, I notice Corbyn trying to hold in a laugh but failing miserably as he bursts out laughing at the pair.

Jack looks at me then looks around and asks, "We going to eat or what?"

I noticed him blush a bit when he looked at me, damn that was adorable. I knew Zach was going to say how much he'd been talking about me and honestly it surprised that he liked my company that much. But I didn't mind, it was nice knowing someone enjoyed having me around, especially someone as cute and genuine as Jack.

I smile and nod, "please, I need food"

I spin on my heel and head towards the door and right before I step inside, I hear screaming.

——————————-

POV: Jack

Just as I was about to introduce corbyn, I'm interrupted.

"OMG- apple juice guy!" Lena shouts out and starts laughing.

The rest of the guys, minus Daniel, laugh at her reaction before Jonah and Daniel begin bickering about if coffee or apple juice is better.

I feel my eyes drift to watch Lena as she laughed and fit in perfectly with the boys.

Damn was she adorable when she laughed liked that.

'No, Jack- you're gonna get hurt don't be a dummy.' I tell myself in my head, trying so hard to not fall for this amazing girl in front of me.

A/N: sorry for the small POV switch, I just needed to get Jacks thoughts in somewhere and it doesn't fit in the next chapter 🤫