Chapter 37: Long Night

(uuuhhhhhh- they continue doing it in this chapter💀 so i'll put the usual warnings for this chapter as well)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

My vision is clear at times but blurry at others.

I'm being filled by his scorching passion, being played with almost endlessly. My back keeps rubbing against the rug while I grab tightly onto Murong Yu's arms like a drowning person.

He is still going strong, even picking up speed. I want to beg him to go slower but the moment I open my mouth, the only things that come out are stifled moans that sound like weeping. He pauses for a bit and plants kisses on my face.

My body is so hot that I can't feel anything but the numbness coming from my lower half. He's also burning. He holds me close while he starts to toy with my tongue again. Our bodies are plastered against each other as if we have melted into one.

As he grunts, I feel an explosion of broiling heat inside of me and then I start quivering, entering a zone of lightness. It's the feeling of sudden freedom and release, and of overpowering pleasure.

He falls on top of me. I take a few pants trying to control my breathing so I can handle his weight.

He chuckles softly. I wrap my arms around him and peck him on the lips.

Exhaustion kicks in and I wiggle in his embrace to find a comfortable spot to sleep. Right when I'm about to fall asleep, he pushes himself up with his arm securely around my waist and flips me over onto the ground.

Any sign of sleep disappear. I realize what is going on very quickly. I'm on all fours beneath him, arching my body, my hips sticking up in the air and legs wide open.

Embarrassed and mad, I whip my head around and glare at him. He laughs and lowers himself on my back, wrenching my jaw around to kiss me.

"Mhm..."

His hand slides past my hips, caressing and kneading. The sudden intrusion of his massive erection catches me off guard but the moans of discomfort are all being swallowed by him.

"Relax," he whispers in my ear and laughs provocatively, "It feels amazing for me but I can't move when you're this tight, can I?"

He starts to move again before he even finishes, filling me with searing pain. I groan quietly and gyrate along with him.

Despite feeling humiliated, the fire blazes within me, pushing me to the climax. I wish I could just become one with him like this and never part ever again.

ε-('・`) フ

I sleep very lightly in that warm, strong embrace of his, faintly feeling his body heat and his muscular arms. I grunt contently and snuggle in closer. He chuckles quietly in my ears and the next moment his embrace tightens around me.

Slowly, I blink my eyes open to look right into his obsidian ones.

Murong Yu is studying me with a shouldering gaze that contains an indescribable emotion within. There are traces of bloody lines in his eyes that hint that he has not gotten a wink of sleep. We both are stark naked right now. Being held by him doesn't feel embarrassing but rather the fuzzy, sweet feeling in my heart seems to multiply.

His chin rests gently against my forehead. His hand slowly sweeps up from my waist along the spine, caressing me with tenderness. I let out a lazy laugh and discreetly wrap my arms around him too. We just closely flank each other, as though hanging onto one another but also hugging at the same time. We share a silent smile, both too scared to disturb this beautiful moment.