Chapter 4

A few minutes we had pulled into my driveway. I had let Alex's sister out of the car. Then I walked to Alex's door opened it and grabbed Alex out, he grunted in pain. "sorry "I said, "Don't worry about it, just get me inside" Alex said thought clinched teeth. I screamed out "Mom, Dad help!" They bolted out the door to see me hold Alex. What the hell is ..."my father got cut off by my mother "Oh my god, what happened. Get him inside now, we need to get that knife out and fast." We rushed inside into the kitchen. I lay him on the counter, he groaned. "Mom hurry please" I said in my mom's ear with a tone of worry in my voice. Her face was shocked in how concerned I sounded. I did not care how I sounded I wanted Alex to be okay because I had fallen in love him. "hold on dear, it's almost there" my mom said as she pulled the tip of the blade at of his leg. He was started to cry softly, I ran over to him and let him hold my hand when I had he gripped my hand. I was watched his face as my mom numbed his leg and my dad sew him up. "you shouldn't walk on it for a week or two" my dad said. "Is he the one who isn't in the good household" my mom asked, "yes, he is and his sister we had gone to get him and his sister's things, and his farther had stabbed him in the leg when I wasn't in the house with him" I said almost angry then I gelt Alex grab my had it calmed me down, I shock off the feeling of anger and focus on Alex how cute his face was even with the tear from the knife being removed. I whipped his face off face.

I picked up Alex and carried him to my room upstairs. He groaned and sighed when I had put him on the bed. "you okay" I ask before sitting next to him, "thanks to your mom "he smiled and fell back on the bed. I chuckled lay back with him. He looked tired "you should get some sleep" I said with a soft tone. I had gotten up to help him get comfortable. "where are you going" he asked with a confused look. "I was going to sleep on the couch downstairs, I don't want to hurt your leg if I hit it" I said turning red as I failed to realize what I had said. "It's okay if you sleep, I also don't want to sleep alone honestly "he turned his face away from me, I could tell he was turning red as I was maybe a little bit more then I was. I walked back to the back and sit down next to him. I guess I had fallen asleep." James wakes up, he has gone" my mom shaking me awake.