Chapter 5

" What do you mean he's gone" then I realized I was on the floor and the window in my room was open? I see his sister in the doorway. "only him, only Alex "my mom said. "we have got to find him now" I said jumping off the floor. Mom called dad to help me and she was going to watch after Alex's sister." Okay I have an idea of where he is" I said to my dad as we got in separate cars. I drove to his house saw the door open "I found him" I called my dad, before I knew it my dad showed up, we watched from our cars for a little bit before getting out of our car. As soon I was out of my car, I heard him screaming I went running without realizing. Dad followed behind but could not keep up. I got to the to the house and a knife went flying by my head. Alex was on the floor crying and trembling. My dad gets to the door and sees. what I was seeing. My dad looks at me "your cheek sons what happened" my dad asked. I pointed back at the knife I had grazed over my cheek; I felt the blood run down my face. I am staring at Alex and his dad is now hovering over him." look your boyfriend is here" he said gripping Alex's hair making him look at me. Then anger hit me hard looked at Alex's bloodied cheek and blood running out from between his lips. "Fuck you" I yelled with a lot of anger, I balled my fist and hit his dad in the nose knocking him to the floor. I hovered over him, I wanted to hurt him worst then a broken nose, but I did not. I walk over to help my dad get Alex off the floor and in the car all I could say was "I am sorry".

Alex looked at me and smiled, well-tried to smile. I could tell he was in pain from his eyes shut. We had pulled into my driveway. I helped him out of the car, I carried him to the kitchen where my mom looked at him. My mom told me it was just a bursed cheek and lip and that he would be fine before I walked out of the room when I tripped over a toy from his sister. I looked up off the floor and Alex was standing over me with a crunch under one arm and chuckling at me. "I should have told you watch out for her toys she likes to leave them everywhere" he said walking away as I get up. We sat on the couch next to our sister's was watching tv. I put my arm around him and pulled him into me he was able to pull his legs up onto the couch to get comfortable. As mom picked up his sister and my sister's toy's. My mom made the girls go to their room in there guess bedroom. I got up and walked into the kitchen and got cookies and milk for us. After everything that had happened a few hours before.