Chapter 8

The next morning, I woke up to him still wrapped around me. I smiled as I kissed his head. Then there was a knock on my door. I spoke loud yet softly so I do not wake him. My brother steps in talking kind of loud say he was sorry for not coming home and that he was his friend's house. I glared at him that is when my brother noticed Alex lays on me. He smiled and left my room. Alex snuggled closer to me and it made me smile. I held him closer to me and kisses the top of his head. I started to fall back asleep. I woke back up to Alex shaking me. "my leg is bleeding again" he stated it with a shaking voice. I get and walk to my moms' room and finds a med kit and I use it to stop the bleeding till my mom gets home. He looked at me concerned I had not said anything since I woke up. I looked at him and smiled softly "sorry I'm just still tired". He smiled as I laid back down but on his stomach.

I felt him touch the back of myhead. I then realized that he was rubbing the back of my head. I liked it Inever thought I would like this feeling but from him it feels different. I feltmy body relax as I laid there. Before I had fallen asleep, he started humming asoft melody. We laid there for another few hours before I had woken up to mybrother shaking me. I noticed that Alex had fallen asleep too. My brotherlooked concerned. "what's wrong" I asked sleepily. "you guys haven't eatenanything today" he said. "we have been sleeping all day that's why" I grumbledas I buried my face in Alex's stomach. I guess it woke him up a little he had madeI soft noise that sounded like my name. I smiled and moved to where our facewhere in front of each other. At this point my brother had left my room. Alexmoved you where his face was in my chest. I held him close that is when Inotice he was crying a little. I rubbed his back. He was having a nightmare. Ijust held him till he fell back asleep.