Chapter 7

I slept for a while when I felt him turns over. I opened my eyes I noticed he had moved to face away from me. I had not really noticed but he had done that to push his back against me. When he had done this, I laid facing the same way he was I wrapped my arms around he and pulled him close. His body was warmer than mine. I had become confused on how and why he was warm. I felt his head he did not have a fever it was just his body. I then realized that he was lustful and want me. I know how I could help but cannot with the injures he has. He pressed his lower body upon mine. I blushed I want to do something about it but could not. It started the lust in me I wanted him now more than ever. I could not help it. I had kissed the back of his neck. He jumped slightly not realizing I had woken up. He blushed as I continued to kiss his neck.

We were both lustful now we could not help it. We continued to be like that before I had sat up a little and pushed his shoulder to where he was facing me. I smiled and he smiled back. I kissed softly then started doing it a bit rougher. He like it; he was doing it back the same. We had been doing this for about 30 minutes now and I knew we both wanted more. We both knew we had to wait for him to heal before we could go farther. We stop and I lay back down he turns to face me he wrapped his arms and legs around me. He then buried his face in my chest as I held him close. We both ended but falling asleep again.