Chapter 1

My alarm went off waking me up from a weird dream that I was helping one of the kids I bullied at times daring school. I looked at my clock I had 30 minutes till school so laid in bed for 10 minutes looking through my phone. Then got up throw on a red shirt and a pair of black joggers and walk downstairs and got some food, talked to Aaron about Alex, 5 minutes till school. I ran out the door grabbing my car keys " see you later Aaron " I yelled closing the door before he could answer. On the road I noticed a car going faster than I was it was only by a little. Then I noticed who was driving Alex I never noticed him before. I had always looked at him and thought of how much of a nerd he was. This time I thought about how hot he was I glanced at the clock on the radio.

"Shit" now I know why Alex was driving faster than I was driving we well he was going to be late, so I have a faster car, so I had driven by Alex. I had turned into a lane and almost crashed then I noticed that it was Alex somehow, he had kept up with me. I hope I did not scare the shit out of him that I looked, and he was gone. I was so confused then I noticed he had turned into the school.

I had run into the gym door so no one would know I was late, only my friends would know. I had walked up to my friend "where the hell has you been" one asked " I just got here ass I was late I was talking to my brother" I had snapped back then we saw Alex walking to his locker and we had bumped into each other. I wanted to say sorry but my friends were watching stop I had turned around picked him up and yelled close to his face "watch where you are fucking going fucker " it looked like he was going to blush as he stuttered "I-I'm s-sorry I didn't see y-you" then he turned a shade of red and then he turned away fast hopping I did not see but I had. I had turned away from him. That is when I heard his hands hit the floor. I looked down at him his hair in his face with his face still red I know what my friends are going to do to him though I could not them. I felt so bad for Alex, but I did not really know why. They kick him till he hit the lockers hard and he couched up blood. We left him there I walked slower than my friend I heard him try to get up then collapsed again I stopped for a moment wanting to help him then snapped out of it.