Chapter 5: A Shocking Revelation! Getting ready for the Party...With Magic!

Back at the cottage, everyone was almost done getting everything ready. The cake and dress are almost complete. Fauna was lighting candles on the cake. However, the cake is a complete mess. The cake is out of proportion, sloppy, and is dripping. And it's already starting to melt. When the top starts to tip over, Fauna grabs a broom and tries to hold it up.

Fauna: Well, what do you think of it?

Flora looked at the cake and is startled by the looks of it. Even Nami and Robin were startled as well.

Nami: Uh....

Robin: No comment.

Flora: Why, it's a very unusual cake, isn't it?

Fauna notices the lit candles sliding down the broomstick on the melted icing. She puts the candles back on the cake as they slide down.

Fauna: Yes. Of course it'll be much stiffer after it's baked.

Flora: Of course, dear. What do you think of the dress?

Fauna came over to look at the dress. But unfortunately, like the cake, the dress was just as bad. The sleeves were too long, there are too many bows and ribbons and ruffles, and it is badly stitched. Sanji, who was still standing like a dolly in the dress, has his arms folded and was not happy one bit. Although Zoro couldn't help but laugh a bit at the sight. And like them, the others were speechless, completely concerned about the look of the dress.

Luffy: Ugh....

Brook: Words fail me.

Franky: I'm not sure how to describe it.

Luffy: It's weird.

Franky: *snaps finger* That's the word!

Fauna: Well, it's not exactly the way it is in the book, is it?

Flora: Well, I improved it.

Robin: I think we define "improved" differently in our dictionary than in yours, Flora.

Flora: But perhaps if I added few more ruffles? What do you think?

Fauna: I think so. What do you think, Sanji?

Sanji, finally had enough, lets out his frustration on the others.

Sanji: Well guys, do you know what I think of it?

Flora: Why yes, what?

Sanji: I think...WE'VE HAD JUST ABOUT ENOUGH OF THIS NONSENSE!!!

Sanji spins around like a top, which cause the ramshackle dress to fall apart around him. By the time he was done, only a bits of the dress remained on the irritated cook.

Flora: Sanji, what were you thinking?!

Sanji: I'm thinking we ought to think of Rose, and what she'll think when see come in to see this mess of a dress and a cake so bad that not even Luffy would eat.

Luffy causally moves away from the collapsing cake.

Sanji: I mean seriously, Flora, we should also think what her parents would say if they saw their daughter, whom they haven't seen in the last sixteen years, appear in a dress so haphazardly put together that it'll fall apart so easily. *removes what's left the dress* And I think what Merryweather thought was right. The sixteen years are up, so the wands come out. *to Merryweather* Come on, Merryweather.

Merryweather: Right Sanji, that's the first smart thing anyone said all day.

Brook: Where are you two going?