Chapter 8~~~~~~ My First Day

"Hayden, wake up" Anthony said. I opened my eyes. Had the night really gone by that fast? I looked at Anthony. He gave me a reassuring look. "you'll have fun, trust me." He said. I nodded, and pulled my self out of bed. I got in the shower, and did my morning routine. After I was ready for school, I went downstairs, just to hang out. "I'm gonna drive you to school today, but you can ride the bus home if you want" Anthony said.
       "yeah, I want to ride the bus." I said. I grabbed a bowl of cereal, and enjoyed the sound of the rain hitting the roof. I was soon done, and had to get my new Book bag out of my room. I got in the car and buckled my seat belt. I waited on Anthony to get ready. When finally was ready, we got into the car. I looked at him, why did He love me? Why did he pick me? Was it just luck?. I was deep in thought, when I noticed we were at a school, that was big, and beautiful. "bye" I said, getting out the car. "bye, hope you have a good day" he said. I walked to the office.
       "hey, how may I help you." The secretary asked. "I need my schedule." I said. "oh, you must be Hayden" she said. I nodded. "Here you go sweetie." She said, handing me my schedule. "the classroom numbers are on the right side." She said. I nodded. I killed at the list. "room c-06" I said. I walked into the class. This was my social studies class. There were posters, and a big globe. "umm, I'm Hayden." I said. "im mr.merrium" he said. "you sit right here" he said, getting up and pointing at my desk. I nodded.
      "you should get your books later today, so you can just share with Ryan for today." He said. I sat at my desk as kids started coming in the class. I saw different types of kids. I was at the last desk in the last row, so when a kid sat in the desk next to me, I knew it was Ryan( pic in media). He had blonde hair and greenish eyes. Soon, all the kids had arrived in class. First, came the announcements. "good morning class, and as you all have probably already noticed, we had a new student, Mrs. Hayden Bishop." He said, pointing to me. I got some good looks, and some bad ones.
      "oh, and Ryan, would you share you book with Hayden. He nodded, then looked at me and smiled. I smiled, but looked at my desk so he couldn't see. Turn to page 433" the teacher said. Ryan scooted his desk, so I could read along. We pretty much did that the whole period. The bell then rang, and I looked at my schedule. Next I had Mrs. Pickney, for art. I walked up the sidewalk, and opened the door. There were panting student had made posted on the walls. The thing is, is suck at drawing and painting, all of that.
      "ok, everyone sit in your seat" the teacher said. "umm, Hayden, sit right here." She said. The tables had four seats. I had to sit beside a girl with dirty blonde hair, and hazel eyes. She have me a look, then smirked. I rolled my eyes. Some people. I said. "today, we are drawing our family." She said. "our parents, and siblings" she said. " oh, and I want you to label them" she said. So, I started my picture. I started off with myself. I then did John, Ian, and Anthony. "wow, you actually think smosh is your family" the girl said, and laughed at me. " they are" I said. "yeah right" she said, turning away from me. That's when I knew school wasn't going to be that good after all.