Chapter 7

It is Saturday, and Ian and Anthony just told me some exciting news. I GET TO GO TO SCHOOL!  You might think I'm crazy,  but I've never been to school before.  Yeah,I was taught at the orphanage,  but I've always dreamed of it.

       I'm gonna be in 8th grade. But,  scarlet is in 10th grade,  so we won't even be it the same school.  I'm also scared,  what if no one likes me? I have a lot to think about,  but I can't right now.  We are headed to the game bang studio.

      When I walk in, I see two people. I see lasercorn,  and a woman. "Hey lasercorn,  and Mari" Anthony said. "what's up" lasercorn said.  "Hey, and you must be Hayden,  I'm mari" she said. "Hey mari" I said. Just then, two guys walked through the door. "Sokinky is here" Ian said.  Every one laughed except the guy. "shut up Ian."  he said. I didn't get the joke.

     " this is Jovenshire, and this is Sohinki."Anthony told me.  I nodded,  and they said hey and all.  They all stood in a line,  except Ian. "do you want to play just dance with us?" he asked.  I nodded. We all stood in a line.  "Gamebang!!!"  everyone yelled.  "Hey guys,  on this episode we are playing Just Dance 2014. And we have a special guest, Hayden"  Lasercorn said.  I waved at the camera.

       "So,  you'll pick a song from the magical hat,  and two players with the lowest scores have to do a duet. So,  We played for a while,  dancing.  (even if they couldn't dance at all)  the two losers were lasercorn and Ian.  After the video,  we all went out to eat. Jovenshire picked the restaurant. It was called, the outback steak house. We ate, and I drank the best milkshake I had ever had.

      I was full,  from the hamburger I had ate. (and yes, a burger, and not steak :p). After they paid, we headed home. I kept dosing off in the car, until I finally fell asleep.

   Sorry it's short,  bout to update again,  next is school

★characters are in the beginning. 

  Thanks everyone!! ♥♥♥♥