chapter 3~~~~ home?

Hayden's P.O.V.

There were two men. "Hey, my name is Ian" Ian said, looking at me. He had blue eyes, like me, and a bowl hair cut. His hair is dark brown, but his beard is a darker brown. "I'm Hayden" I said. "I'm Anthony" Anthony said. I waved at him.

Anthony has brown eyes, and dark brown hair. I don't know what you call the hairstyle, but it looks cool. "We would like to adopt you, if your cool with that" Ian said. I nodded. I set my bags down, while Ian and Anthony did the paper work. These guys seem really nice. "Let me get that for you" Anthony offered. "Thanks" I said.

Anthony and I headed out to their car. Its a blue Subaru WRX. When I was younger, I was always talking about cars, so I know what almost every car is. I got in the back, and Anthony got in the passenger seat.

I tried to make conversation with Anthony, cause I love to talk. "How old are you, just asking" I say. He laughs. " I'm 27." He says. "I'm 14" i say. "I know, what's your favorite color, mine is purple" he said. I thought it was funny that his favorite color was purple.

"Mine is pink!" I say. "So is Ian's" Anthony said. We both laughed. Ian came to the car, got in, and started the engine. "What y'all talking bout" he asked. I guess he wanted to be in on the conversation. "Our favorite colors" I said. "Let me guess, Anthony told you mine?" He asked, a smile on his face. I nodded.

We pulled up at a decent sized house. It looked amazing, we pulled into a garage. It had some boxes, and a barber shop pole? We all got out the car. "This is the house" Anthony said. We walked in, the first thing I saw was a living room.

It looked like any other living room would look like. Couches, chairs, tv, and awesome looking lamps and side tables, and a coffee table. It was a really nice house. "As you can probably tell, this is the living room, its not the best looking at all though" ian said. "Its beautiful" I said.

And I did think it was beautiful. Anthony smiled. The tv was really big. "So, want to explore the rest of the house?" Anthony asked. Somehow he knew that's what I was thinking. These guy might actually be the one. I smiled, and then said,"I thought you would never ask"