Chapter 10 ~~~~~ Headed Home

Ring, ring, ring. The bell went off, and I looked around. Everyone rushed out of the room. "Hayden, can I have a word with you?" Mr. Willis said. "yeah" I said, and walked towards his desk with my bookbag on. "You know Katlyn right?" He asked, with a mean looking face " Yeah, I've met her." I said, wondering why he was asking. " that's my niece." He said, and looked me in the eyes. " She doesn't like new girls, don't let her get to you, okay?" He said. I nodded and headed to the cafeteria.

I found my bus, number 26. I looked through the kids, and I saw Nina, and a blonde haired boy sitting beside her. " oh hey Hayden , come sit with us." nina suggested. i sat next to her. "hey, im r.j" he said, exstending his hand towards me. "hey im Hayden." I said shaking his hand. He smiled. His left arm was in a cast. "so, you know kaitlyn huh?" He asked. I nodded. I didnt even want to hear her name. All the busses had left, so we had to go sit outside.

'' heyyyy'' said a guy. He was tall had an afro. '' I'm shamar '' he said. I introduced myself and all. Then, the bus got here. I sat in the very back along with all my friends. The ride was pretty cool and all. But I had to face Ian and Anthony when I got home. I walked slowly to the front door, trying to make up excuses for why I had done what I did.
I opened the door, and walked in. I didn't see either one of them, which made me feel a lot better. I put my book bag in my room. I looked across the hall in Ian and Anthony's recording room. There were both looking at a computer editing footage I guess. I tried to sneak into the livingroom without being noticed. "Hayden" Anthony called. I turned and went to see what he wanted.
"How was your first day?" Anthony asked. But he wasn't as happy as he usually is. "It was good" I said. But I didn't look straight in his eyes. Ian then looked at me. "Did u do anything exciting or different today?" Ian asked. I shrugged. "Hayden. We hot a call from the school." Anthony said. I looked at the floor. "Why did you fight her?" Anthony asked. "She was making fun of me. And said I lied about you guys being my dad. And said that john hated me" I said. Anthony didn't know what to say. "Well, we will talk about this later. Go do your homework, kiddo" Anthony said.
So I went to my room. I did my work and decided to write. I like writing songs, raps, stories. I like to write anything. So that's what I did. I did it until Anthony came into my room, that's when I hid my notebook in my desk. "Get ready, Hayden, we are going out to eat with lasercorn and sohinki. "I am, but I have a question" I said, trying not to cry. A few tears fell from my eyes. "What's wrong?" He asked. With a caring face. "Are you mad at me for getting in a fight?" I asked. " No, I'm not mad" Anthony said. He hugged me and I got ready to go eat with lasercorn and sohinki.