chapter 4

There were many rooms, living room, dining room, kitchen, Ian's room, the work room, bathroom, gameroom, Anthony's room, and yes, my own room. Which, was pink, and purple. The bed was a queen size, with purple fluffy pillows and a pink fluffy blanket.

There was a tall dresser, a desk with a mirror attached, a closet. I even had my own tv and pink fluffy chair. I was so grateful. "Thank you very much" I said. "We love you, its nothing" Anthony said. Ian nodded. It was around 8 o'clock. "Are you hungry?" Anthony asked. I nodded.

"I'm gonna take a shower, get ready so we can go eat something, okay?" Ian said. "Okay, thanks" I said again. "No prob" Ian said. They went to go do their thing, and I took a shower, did my hair, and picked out some clothes. I headed to the living room, and sat on the white couch, while I waited.

Soon, they were both finished getting ready, and we headed to the car. "Where do you like to eat?" Anthony asked. "Umm, I don't know, I like taco bell" I said. So we were headed to taco bell.

I ordered some nachos and a taco. I'm not sure what they ordered. When we got to the house, and they started eating, the were recording, and reading twitter questions. "What are you doing?" I asked confused. "We didn't tell you did we?" Ian asked. I shook my head. "You know what YouTube is, right?" Anthony asked.

I nodded, and he explained that he was a youtuber. I would have never guessed. "The thing we were filming was called Lunchtime with Smosh." Anthony said. Then, we had fun watching YouTube videos, and eating our taco bell.