chapter 5

I was getting used to the fact that Ian and Anthony were youtubers. It is a Thursday, and it's fall. I was asleep in my bed, when I smelled something burning. I jumped out of bed and ran down stairs to investigate.

    I entered the kitchen, to see Ian trying to cook some breakfast. He had burnt the toast he was cooking. I could hear him swearing under his breath. "Smells good" I said with a smile on my face. He unplugged the toaster, and turned around.

    "Anthony usually dies the cooking" he said. I laughed. "At least you tried" I said, going to the fridge and getting out the milk. "Where are the cups?" I asked. He grabbed on out the counter, and handed it to me.

   I sat down and enjoyed the glass of milk. Its my favorite thing to drink. "So, how do feel about meeting someone?" Ian asked. "Sounds fun." I said. He smiled. I heard Anthony slowly walking to the kitchen. "Good morning, Anthony" I said.

      "Morning" he said. We ate, and started getting ready, for someone who was coming over. I heard a knock on the door, "I'll get it" Anthony said in a funny voice, which made me laugh. "Hiya Anthony" some one said. Then, I saw a man, he had brown eyes and hair with a hint of orange in it.

      "Hayden, this is lasercorn" Ian said. "Hey lasercorn" I said. "Hi Hayden, how are you" he asked. "I'm good, how bout you" I asked. "Same" he said. We talked and got to know each other. "Hey, do y'all want to play a game on the x box?" Ian asked. "You already know my answer" laser corn said, smiling.

      "I want to play also" I said. We played a game called grand theft auto 5. It was a fun game, we shot each other and hijacked planes and cars. I found out that lasercorns nelame wasn't really lasercorn. His first name is David. After a few hours of playing, everyone got hungry. "Me and Hayden are going to go get everyone something to eat" anthony said.

      I followed Anthony out to the car. We got in, and we were headed to a restaurant. We walked into a McDonalds. We got in line, and waited a few minutes. Soon, we were at the counter. "Can I have 4 quarter pounders with cheese and 4 small fries." Anthony asked the cashier. "Sure, that'll be $15.68" she said, while Anthony handed her the money.

      He gave her a twenty dollar bill. "Keep the change" he said. "Thank you, your order will be ready shortly. We sat at a table and waited. I heard the door open and turned to see who it was. When I found out I nearly fainted. " john" I said. I must be dreaming. "Hayden" he said.