Chapter 9~~~~~My First Day Pt. 2

'' Now, I think everyone should present'' Mrs. Pickney said. I sighed, why did this period seem to last forever. '' let's start with Katlyn.'' she said. The girl that sat beside me then got up. '' this is my dad, mom, and my two brothers'' she said. Her drawings were beautiful. "great job, next is, Hayden " Mrs. Pickney said. I got up and made my way to the front. "um, this is my brother John, and my dad's Ian and Anthony." I said
Some kids laughed, some were amazed, and some of them didn't care. That's when the bell rang. "alright, see y'all tomorrow" she said, smiling. I walked out the art room and headed to third period. "Hey, little lying biatch" a girl said, I turned around and saw Katlyn, and a group of girls. I rolled my eyes. "she just rolled her eyes at me, ha, guess that's means it just got real" she said, making funny faces.
I just kept walking, ignoring them. That was until she said something, that got to me. "You have to make up lies because your parents and brother hate you" Katlyn said. I turned around and swung my fist hitting her in the jaw. She held her jaw, surprised. "my brother loves me" I said, and stormed off.
I walked in to Mr. Byran's room. He is my English 1 teacher. "hello Mrs. Hayden, you will be sitting right here, next to my star student, Nina" he said(pic in media) I nodded, and I sat down. That's what happened all day, I met some friends, like Nina. I was just really ready to get home to my dads. Then, in 7th period algebra, I was called out of my class. " Do you have Hayden Bishop with you? " a male voice asked. " Yes sir " Mr. Willis said, my algebra teacher. " Send her to my office." the voice said. "i'll show her where his office is" Nina volunteered. She's in this class with me to." okay, but hurry back" he said. Nina showed me where the principals office was. His name is Mr. Buck.
"Hayden, I was told by a couple of people, that you hit a student." he said. I shifted in my chair. Darn I thought. "is that true?" he asked. I nodded. "this is your first day, why in the world would you hit someone?" he asked. "she was making fun of my brother and dads" I said. "i'll talk to her about this, but I will be in touch with your parents." he said. I sighed.
I headed back to class, wondering if Ian and Anthony would be mad. I got to class just as the announcements came on. I sat there, listening, and thinking. Got in trouble on my first day. "and have a good day" and with that, the announcements were over. And I knew when bell rang, I would be getting on the bus, and then walking in the house, where I would Benin trouble.