JinLia: Mochi

There was only one thing that Ryujin loved forever more for once than her own girlfriend, Choi Jisu.

And that was her girlfriend's squishy Mochi cheeks.

Before they became an official couple, Ryujin had always took notice of the older girl's plump cheeks, taking every chance she could get in poking them, squishing them and even aggressively pulling them. But now that they are together, Ryujin went to the extreme of biting and sucking on Lia's cheeks like she was actually eating mochi.

It never bothered Lia at first but now it's become Ryujin's unhealthy and unusual habit. She'd wake up early in the morning to the pulling and wet feeling, resulting in scolding her girlfriend to go back to sleep.

She can't escape it either way.

Yet here she was, at 7:30am hiding in her small closet to avoid the nightmare once more. That failed miserably as Ryujin easily found her with the swing of the two doors.

"JAGI!!"

"H-Hi babe-"

"Give me a kiss" Ryujin smirked with those whisker dimples in sight.

"Um, I think we should go to school now" Lia stood up quickly and made a run for the door but her girlfriend was quick enough to pull her back in her arms.

"You can't escape me, Shin Lia!" Ryujin giggled, pressing her lips on her girlfriend's until they ran out of breath.

As they separated from the contact, Ryujin didn't hesitate in latching her mouth on Lia's right cheek, sucking on it eagerly.

"Ryujin!" Lia slapped her shoulder.

"My favourite mochi~" The younger cooed and went on to suck on the other cheek, a tad bit more aggressive.

"Ow!"

"Nom nom nom"

Lia yelped when she felt Ryujin bite on her cheek, pushing her face away and looking at her with shock. "Bite my cheek one more time today and I'll make sure I'll bite your tit off the next time we have sex!"

"Sowwy baby but I love your cheeks so much~" Ryujin pouted and hugged her girlfriend once more, pecking her temple before leaving to attend school.

———

"Your cheeks seem more red today, Lia Unnie" Yuna pointed out with a clear expression of concern written in her eyes.

Chaeryeong caressed them with her thumb. "Yeah, did you apply too much blush today?"

"No, I didn't. I just have one weird idiot of a girlfriend!" Lia hissed, sending a sharp glare towards the girl beside her.

"I can't help it, her cheeks are so plump and soft!" Ryujin defended, slapping her papers on the desk.

"You need help" Yeji said jokingly, receiving a threatening fist from the tomboyish member.

"Look, see? Squishy~" Ryujin smiled, pulling at both of Lia's cheeks with her fingers. "My baby~"

"Stoooopppp" Lia whined, hoping that her other classmates weren't staring.

"Must...bite..." Ryujin muttered, inching her lips closer to her preciousness but Lia flicked her forehead.

"We are in school!"

"If it makes you feel better, you can suck my cheeks" Ryujin offered.

"You couldn't have said that in a better way, could you?" Chaeryeong asked in a sarcastic tone.

"Ryu, I'm not doing that"

"You won't know if you haven't tried it!"

"Time for us to leave" Yeji said, dragging Yuna and Chaeryeong with her to the other side so the love birds could fix whatever the situation led to.

"Are you serious right now?" Lia questioned her girlfriend.

"Yes! Come on babe, try it. You'll understand why I'm so addicted"

Ryujin leaned her cheek closer to Lia so she could take her first cheek bite. Sighing in defeat, the older girl leaned in and bit onto the squishy flesh before gently sucking on it. She pulled away instantly and blushed.

"Oh my god.."

"Seeeeee~"

Lia gripped on Ryujin's nape and pulled her back so she could taste the other cheek, sucking harsher which caused Ryujin to squeak. "Baby, it hurts-"

But Lia continued to bite, lick and suck which started to cause panic in the younger girl. "Baby, you can stop now-"

"No!"

"YEJI UNNIE HELP ME!!" Ryujin flailed her arms around as Yeji, Yuna and Chaeryeong returned to pull the leech away.

"DOESN'T FEEL SO GOOD NOW DOES IT?!"