(M) Itzy x You : Dear Diary

Plot: In which Yeji cleans your room and discovers your diary, only to further discover what you really think about the members (Yuna excluded)

You're the same age as Ryujin and Chaeryeong in this chapter but being the second youngest in the groups

Warning(s): Daddy kinks, Fivesome, g!p Ryujin and Yeji, face riding, degradation

Y'all need Jesus

Unedited so apologies for any mistakes

———

One thing that really killed you as an idol is the constant interviews, photo shoots and filming you had to do everyday.

And unfortunately today was that day.

It took every strength in you to get up early, have some breakfast, brush your teeth and get your makeup done before you had to leave the dorm.

"Bye everyone, I'll see you this afternoon okay?" You called out, hearing your members yell a "yes!!" From wherever they were.

"Bye Unnie, I'll see you tomorrow actually" Yuna responded with a pout, making you frown.

"Oh you're not staying?"

"It's my cousin's wedding soon so I have to stay back home today"

"Awe, come here you big baby" You smiled as you pulled the maknae into a tight hug, kissing her cheek afterwards. "Tell your cousin congratulations"

"I will. Thank you Unnie and goodluck with your schedules today. Hwaiting!!"

——

"Oh god did Y/n use my hair straightener again?" Yeji grumbled to herself while rummaging through her belongings. "Yeah she probably did"

The leader was quick to vacate from her room to your shared room with Ryujin, startling the boyish member when the doors bursted open.

"Shit leader-nim, cant you knock next time?"

"Shut up. I'm looking for my hair straightener"

"Oh yeah y/n used it" Ryujin said and pointed at the equipment sitting in the floor.

Yeji grabbed it and scowled as she looked around the room. Dirty clothes and empty water bottles were scattered all over the floor. Also to mention the dirty bowls and plates sitting on the table in the corner, giving the room an indescribable stench.

"Fuck sakes, do you two ever clean up after yourselves?"

Ryujin shrugged. "Too much work, I guess"

"You and y/n are really alike, it pisses me off sometimes. Get out and go in the living room so I can clean up your shit"

"Awe thanks leader-nim, you're the best" Ryujin smiled while running out the room.

Yeji shook her head and placed the straightener aside as she took the trash can. "Time to get to work"

——

After literally an hour of cleaning, Yeji felt proud that she could finally see the floor and the room started to smell better after lighting a scented candle. To ensure that the room was 100% clean, she crouched down to check underneath the bunkbed and saw a book and box sitting there.

She reached out and grabbed both things to see what they were.

The book had a leather pastel pink cover with no other intriguing decoration on it. Neither there was a title, spiking Yeji's curiosity more to open to the first page.

Y/n's Diary

And the box had a sticky note on it too.

Do not touch please :)