(M) Chaeryeong x You : Too Hot

Plot: Your tattoos, your rolled up sleeves, your hand that rested on her thigh while you drove...Chaeryeong just found you too irresistible that you spent your night out in the backseat of your car.

Warnings: G!P reader and public sex (kind of?)

——

"I told you, I could pay for our dinner tonight love" Chaeryeong whined for the nth time tonight as you both walked out the fancy restaurant hand in hand.

You chuckled at her cuteness, kissing her adorable pout away while she clung onto your arm harder. "Sweetheart, you know I love spoiling you"

"But you always pay for me!"

"And you always repay me with that pretty little body of yours Hm?" You whispered, suddenly making the cool atmosphere turn boiling hot.

"We're in public you stupid dummy!" She hit your arm, finally arriving at your parked car.

You pulled open the passenger door and winked at your lover. "Hop in Princess"

She smiled at your kindness and let herself in before you shut the door and jogged to your seat. Fastening your seatbelts and switching on the car, Chaeryeong's stomach did all kinds of flips when you shifted your gear stick into reverse and wrapped your arm around the back of your seat so you could look behind.

Chaeryeong was no car person but the day she found out you could drive manual and owning a sports car, it eventually became your new sex compartment. And Chaeryeong was often the person to initiate every session.

You quickly went into first gear and took off, switching into more gears when necessary and your girlfriend stared at you every step of the way. You rested your right hand on her thigh, not thinking much of it as it's a usual gesture you do.

It only riled up Chaeryeong even more and the second you dropped your hand onto her, her breathing became erratic. Her gaze went to your entire body.

For tonight you wore black suit pants and a white buttoned up polo where the sleeves were rolled up, exposing your sexy tattoos. You wore your glasses tonight instead of your usual contact lenses and Chaeryeong could only think of you keeping that top on as you fucked her so good until she forgot how to speak.

"God, baby please pull over" Chaeryeong whispered, rubbing your tatted arms.

"What was that dear?" You asked without taking your eyes off the road.

"Pull over somewhere and fuck me" She replied straight to the point, which made you accidentally press a little too hard on the accelerator, revving your vehicle.

"U-Um..."

"You better find an empty parking lot right now or else I'm gonna fuck myself in front of you!"

Gripping hard on the steering wheel, you went over the speed limit finally finding a place, pulling your handbrake up. It wasn't surprising when Chaeryeong jumped out of her seat to straddle your lap, reclining your seat down until she had you trapped beneath her.

"Do you see how hot you are, my love? Got me so worked up, I'd let you stick your cock up in me anywhere no matter if someone's watching" She whispered close to your ear, causing your hands to fly at her waist, gripping tightly.

"Sweetheart" you breathed out and pulled her in for a sexy makeout session, groaning when she grinded her hips down to your growing erection.

"I want you so bad" she whimpered between kisses.

You moved your lips to her jawline, not forgetting to add another hickey to your collection from previous fucks in the past week. "We have to make this quick or else the girls will be mad"