(M) ChaerJi: Back To You

Plot: Kind of a similar plot to the Amnesia chapter(?) [Inspired by a Filipino movie or drama which I forgot the name of] The day after their wedding, Yeji got into a motorcycle accident on her way to work. This led to amnesia where the last thing Yeji remembered was her ex girlfriend Lia. After many attempts of Chaeryeong helping Yeji recover her memories, Yeji gives up and returns to Lia, only to be broken up with again.

Oooooh~

Anyways, as Lia broke up with her, the deja vu hit and Yeji finally remembered why everything happened in the first place: Lia breaking up with her to be an idol, meeting Chaeryeong, dating Chaeryeong, loving Chaeryeong and marrying Chaeryeong. She quickly returned to her real home where her wife stayed and made it up to her through some sPiCy MoMeNtS *wink wink*.

⚠️ G!P Yeji

And yes, I'm a huge ChaerJi shipper!

———

12am / Third Person POV

Chaeryeong was not one to stay up this late but that soon changed the day Yeji left her for her ex girlfriend. She couldn't take the pain that day and it still hurts her today. The only other reason she couldn't sleep was because it was pouring outside, thunder clapping louder than ever and Yeji was usually her comfort person when the noises struck.

She didn't know what to do with her life since she couldn't really say that she was single nor say she was taken because Yeji had ignored the divorce papers. She probably just saw Chaeryeong's name and threw it out before opening it.

Here stood Hwang Chaeryeong (or could she even call herself that?) in the dim living room, staring at their wedding photos, tears uncontrollably escaping her tired eyes. If humans had a limit of how much tears they can release, Chaeryeong would've been dry as a prune right now.

With a shaky sigh, she returned the photos on the stand and slowly dragged her weak body towards the staircase, only to be interrupted by persistent sounding knocks on the front door.

Quickly fixing herself up, she walked towards the door and gently opened it, finding her soaked wife from the heavy rain. Did she drive her motorcycle without the helmet?

"Yeji?"

"Jagiya!"

The name struck a warm feeling inside Chaeryeong but at the same time, she was confused.

"Why are you calling me that? And why are you here?"

"I'm so sorry, Jagiya! I hurt you and left you, I'm sorry!" Yeji cried, falling to her knees and continued to sob in her palms.

Chaeryeong automatically fell with her and cupped her wife's face. "Yeji, what are you talking about?"

"I remember everything. I remember you, our wedding, what we had but I threw it away over the stupid accident"

"Come inside and take a warm shower, you're going to get sick if you stay there"

Yeji slightly smiled before being taken upstairs and into the bathroom, appreciating her wife's kindness. Chaeryeong handed her a towel and pointed towards the shower. "Once you're done, we'll talk"

That was enough for the older girl to walk in and take a 15 minute relaxing shower before heading back out, wearing a black sports bra and plaid pyjama pants. Chaeryeong quickly blow dried her hair and got Yeji to finally face her.

Oh how she missed those cat eyes.

"When did you start to remember?" Chaeryeong asked.

"I was in a restaurant with Lia and she broke up with me before we could even order. That scene was way too familiar for me to completely forget. She told me she wanted to pursue being an idol and that she wouldn't be able to handle hiding a relationship...Then she mentioned you. How you were the one for me and that I shouldn't be chasing her because I was her last memory. That's when the memories kicked in...Your face and your smile...My beautiful wife" Yeji whispered the last sentence, brushing the back of her hand down Chaeryeong's face.