00 - Intro

The Cromer in my hand flashed, but I was still in the hideout

The Cromer in my hand flashed, but I was still in the hideout. Members who are looking at me were the same too.

It was an unbelievable dream to hear about the various dimensions from the man wearing a black fedora and to see the Cromer in my hand.

Right then, an unknown voice came from outside. As the sound neared, giants dressed in white suddenly appeared, breaking the hideout door.

They were wearing masks that covered their entire face and did not feel like people, they were looking for the Cromer.
---
We're complete strangers now. I stopped saying their names, and they've done the same to me. Was there a chance or moment where I had the power to relive those memories? If I'd found it, I would.

It's been exactly 3 years ever since that incident. No matter how much I tried to suppress it, I could still hear the shouts of our last moments together.

"DON'T COME ANY CLOSER OR I'LL KILL THIS BITCH WITH MY BARE HANDS—!"

To no avail, that was the last thing I did remember that day. Why did I have to remember that?

My friends, my family, and my brothers, those words mean nothing coming out of my lips, it doesn't even make my heart flutter anymore. I wish there was a time where I could've felt it for the first time again. But I can't control time now, can I?

I was truly happy during those times. I felt like nothing could ever step in our way—! That we could somehow rebel against our seniors and start living our way.

I'm 22 years old, but I was still naive enough to believe that we could achieve our dreams, impossible ones.

I was truly stupid.

Stupid enough that our dreams that we couldn't reach got me to where I am, homeless and dirty, like a true orphan. Maybe Seonghwa was right. I could have saved myself and abandoned the boys, just so I could have a stable job and have stable food in my stomach, and have a stable life to live.

Maybe I could've found myself a nice girl or boy to love, and have a family or none. Maybe I could have had something. But yet again, I was too stupid to hang on to this dream with someone.

In another dimension, we could have had a group of our own. We could have had a fanbase, a community where we could have shared our stories and music, filled with laughter and tears. We could have been popular, and many seniors would praise us for our hearts. Then the world could see that this wasn't just a dream.

Who knew this dream could have killed me instead?

I was truly stupid.

I wonder how my childhood best friend's doing...? I dreamt that he got what he wanted, being a CEO of his own company with his subordinates besides him. Maybe he lived a great life, with children and a spouse? Maybe there were many mini Seonghwa's playing in his backyard? Shouting and playing with his busy father on a Sunday morning? Whatever he had, it had to have been great since he worked harder than all of us. But one thing's for certain, that man is not fulfilled.