Waiting -13-

*Peter’s P.O.V*

Maya had passed out shortly after stepping over the line. I was able to catch her, and all I didn't know what to do.

After a while, a black car pulled up and the girls and Sam came out.

"What happened?" Rosie asked.

“The witch,” I said picking her up as I stood.

“I’ll rip her head off.” Lindsey vowed.

“Put her in the back seat. Rosie you drive. Sam you fly back to house and we’ll meet you there.”

He nodded and flew away. The rest of us got in the car. Maya sat in between Cassie and I. Cassie put her hand on her forehead, closed her eyes, and mumbled a few words. A second later she passed out.

“Guys, she passed out!” I told them.

“Yeah, we know. It happens to her all the time. Her and magic don’t mix well all the time. Give her a minute.”

We drove through the woods and into town than we should have, but I didn’t matter to any of us. When we got to the house, Sam came and picked up Cassie. I pick up Maya.

“Where do I put her?” I asked Rosie.

“Follow me.”

We ran up the stairs and to one of the spare rooms. When we entered, the whole room was decorated like Maya had lived here her whole life.

“Did you guys do this?”

“No,” Lindsay answered. “When the curse happened, this did too. Hopefully Cassie wakes up soon. She’ll know what Maya knows now.”

I laid Maya on the bed and walked out. I followed the girls back to Cassie’s room. Sam was sitting in a chair next to her bed, holding her hand. He hadn’t heard us enter at first, but once he did he let go of it.

“What’s the plan?” He asked, standing up.

“Wait for Cassie to wake up, and not Maya first. Until then we can figure out what to do with him.” She pointed to me.

We sat down in beanbags and began to plan.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this ones so short and crappy. Just a filler.

Never Let Go (Peter Pan Love Story) OUAT - Dreadful_Vamp