Pizza Planet -28-

*Addie's P.O.V.*

I woke up the Lily barging into my room with breakfast.

"Up, up, up. You need to eat and get dressed. We're going clothes shopping," she told me, setting down the plate and pulled away my covers.

I groaned. "I have clothes. Can I wear some of those?"

"Not for this occasion. Did he tell you where you're going?"

"No."

"Well then," she looked through the closet, "we'll just have to go out and buy you a new dress."

"He said nothing too fancy so no dresses."

"You can wear a dress, just not a fancy one.

"I'm not wearing a dress."

"Fine," she huffed.

I ate my breakfast, got dressed, and we left the house. Lily lead us to her favorite clothing shop in town and started looking at everything. She told me to go find shoes while she looked for an outfit.

I found the area with the shoes and started looking at some. Nothing too fancy meant no heels or flats. Fine by me. I was deciding between two pairs of shoes when Lily came over with the outfit.

"Oh, I like those ones," she said, pointing at the navy blue Chuck Taylors. They'd go perfectly with this. Now try this on."

She shoved me into the nearest changing room. I put on the outfit.

The shirt long sleeve, baby blue and had a white heart on it. The jeans navy blue like the shoes and there was also a thin white scarf to go along.

"Done?" she asked from the outside.

I opened the door and stepped out. Lily smiled widely as she examined my new look.

"It looks amazing, but it's missing something."

I changed back into my other clothes and went to go find the missing thing.

Lily dragged me to the accessory section even though I told her the outfit looked fine. She insisted it could be perfect with one more thing.

"What about this?" she asked, holding up a purse.

"No. No purses, no bags, nope."

"Okay," she walked over to the jewelry. "Any of this?"

"Maybe."

She looked at the jewelry while I wondered a bit. I found an area with hats of all kinds. Fedoras, snapbacks, snow hats, you name it. I was looking at the stranger hats with there was a gasp behind me. I jumped and turned around.

"That's it!" Lily exclaimed. "That's what's missing!"

She grabbed a navy blue beanie. I agreed; it'd go with the rest of the outfit.

"Let's go. We've got everything."

We paid, bought some food on the way home, then went to get me prepared. Lily had a few girly hair and makeup supplies, but agreed she wouldn't do too much. I turned on Netflix as she started to curl my hair.

"Do we have to watch this?" Lily asked as I turned on Sword Art Online.

"Why? Got a problem?"

"Yes," she replied honestly. "You watch it with subtitles and I don't understand what's happening. Put on Daredevil."

"Fine," I whined.

Ten minutes later, makeup was being applied to my face. It didn't take too long, maybe five minutes. I got dressed after that, then settled back down. There was still an hour before Robbie would be here.