Detour -15-

* Peter's P.O.V.*

After our conversation, Rosie, Lisney, and I agreed it would be a good idea to go find Henry. Cassie and Sam stayed behind for when Maya/Addison to wake up. They just had to make sure she didn't leave the house.

Now we were in the car on the way to diner. Rosie ran into to him often enough to know when he was there, but because he hasn't been here in a year, we still had to check. As we went down Main Street, Lindsey, who was driving, took a right instead of going straight.

"What are you doing? This is the wrong way," I told her.

"Yeah, we know," Rosie started, "but you need more modern day clothes if your thing with Maya's going to work. You only have, like, five outfits to wear."

"And they don't look that good either," Lindsey commented. Her sister nodded in agreement.

"But what about finding Henry? Shouldn't we find him before dark?"

"Yes, but he doesn't have school, he's staying with Regina for a while and will most likely be staying up late."

"So, were going clothes shopping and then finding him? Why can't I just poof some up?"

"Because that would be cheating at life. Besides, you won't be able to use magic around Maya anymore. Not till she remembers," Rosie reminded me.

"Then you do it."

"No. We're bad at making clothes. Just ask Princess Aurora about the attempt we made with the first gown we made for her. We're better with our hands than the Disney movie said. Well, dressing wise, anyway."

I sighed. "Fine. Let's get this over with."

We pulled up to a shop I'd never seen, Lindsey said it was one of the three clothing stores in town.

I let the girls pick out most of the clothes because I still had no interest in this idea. While Rosie was looking through racks of clothes, she was mumbling some song. Lindsey joined in as well.

"I'm gonna pop some tags only got twenty dollars in my pocket. I-I I'm hunting looking for a come up-"

That was all I heard before I walked away. The guy at the cash register was a lead giving them weird looks, and I didn't want it to look like I was with them.

I exited the store and made my way over to Grannies in hope of finding Henry.

Half way down the block from the restaurant I ran into someone else.

Maya, or, as she thinks she's known as, Addison Clark.