Pillow fights -2-

*Peter Pan’s P.O.V.*

“Maya!” I said loudly as I woke up. The only thing I remember is a purple cloud and, well, waking up here.

Where is here anyway?

I looked around the room. There was a huge bed, arm chair, dresser with a mirror, and a closet. I opened up the closet to see what was in there.

Maya’s bag from Landnever.

I grabbed it and went through it. It had the same stuff she’d brought to Neverland.

I looked the around the room again and noticed it looked familiar… like I’d been here yesterday.

I walked over the the door and threw it open.

Just as I did, I heard screaming from one of the rooms on the side of the hall.

“Sam, what are you doing in here?!”

It was Cassie.

“I don’t know! There’s a curse, so you tell me!”

I ran in and saw Cassie whacking Sam with a pillow. They didn’t look like they did anything stupid so I was thinking of walking out and decided against it.

“I never want to find you on my bed ever again! It is my bed! I need my beauty sleep!”

Sam grabbed the pillow and began whacking her.

“You’re a fairy! If you think you’re going to wake up ugly, know it is impossible!”

She tackled him, pinning him to the ground.

“Are you calling me pretty?” She asked in a deadly voice.

“Y-yes…” he closed his eyes, waiting for something bad.

“Good,” she said in a sweet voice, and hopped on to her fluffy pink bed. She snuggled up with a huge pink stuffed bunny before closing her eyes to sleep. She wasn’t sleeping till I got some help.

“Uh, Cassie, Maya’s in a sleeping curse and you’re just going to sleep?”

She sprang up and out of the room.

“How did I forget that?!”

A second later Rosie and Lindsey were dragged into the room half asleep.

“Maya. Sleeping curse.”

They woke up as quick as Cassie did, panicking for a split second and then getting serious.

I turned to Sam and asked, “Are they always like this?”

He shrugged. “You get used to it.”

“You two, focus!” Cassie screamed.

The three of them sat on the ground with Sam and I following.

“So what do we know?” Cassie asked everyone. She was out when it was all happening so it might help if she knew all the details.

“Warning dreams,” Rosie said. “Maya was having dreams about the library. She was walking up the stairs to the clock tower, but never knew that.”

“So she’s in the clock tower?” Sam asked them.

“Probably not,” Lindsay told us. “If John Darling was the one who cast the curse he obviously had a plan for when he got to the Enchanted Forest, meaning he didn’t do this alone. Someone must have been helping him in another realm are somewhere.”

“Like who?” I asked.

“Anyone. They used to work for you. Did they meet anyone who might help them?”

Then I remembered TigerLily’s adoptive father. He helped the Darling brothers on a mission in another realm. When he got back from the first mission he got married to TigerLily’s adoptive mother. Two years latter is when TigerLily came into their lives. It wasn’t till she was about ten did her adoptive father go on his second mission with them to the same realm. When he came back is when he became cruel and cold haerted. The Darlings, on the other hand, acted a bit different after that mission.

I knew who ever they met in that other realm was the person who helped. I knew who it was too, but I wasn’t about to say it.

I was the only one who could fight that person.

“TigerLily’s adoptive father. That’s the only person,” I lied.

“What was his name?” Rosie asked, grabbing a notebook and pen.

“Charles Teeter. Tall, short brown hair, beard, and gray eyes. That enough detail?”

“Yep. I’ll be back later.”

She left the room as well as rest of the girls.

“So,” I turned to Sam, “why did Cassie start whacking you with a pillow this morning?”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lost Secrets (OUAT Peter Pan Love Story) - Neverland-OUAT