64-Hot off the Presses Gossip

SPOTTED!!

Wakey wakey R5/the Driver Era fans. This is Hot of the Presses Gossip here, your one and only source into the lives of the Lynch family and their close friends.

From my sources it seems to me that the youngest sibling of the Lynch's Mr. Ryland Lynch got married over this past weekend. The pictures that we have obtained have came from all over the Lynch's social media pages.

The picture seen above only shows a few of the pictures from the event

The picture seen above only shows a few of the pictures from the event. From the looks of it the bridesmaids dresses are a sage green color. The bridesmaids that Hayley had beside her on her big day included her new sister in laws Rydel Lynch, Aubrey Lynch, Kailey Lynch, and Jenna Anderson who dates Rocky Lynch. Of course we all know that Ryland's groomsmen included his father Mark, brothers Riker/Rocky/Ross, and Hayley's brother Michael Clifford. Some of the famous friends that attended the wedding were the members of 5 Seconds of Summer, Harry and Meg Styles, Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott, and Dani Greene and Ellington Ratliff.

Who am I? That's one secret I'll never tell. You know you love me. XOXO, Hot off the Presses Gossip.

Articles coming up:
•A new season of Chilling Adventures of Sabrina in the works?
•When will Rocky and Jenna get engaged?
•Who will be the next sibling to become parents?
•Famous friends that the Lynch family has