21-Plans, plans and more plans

The Austin Moon fan club 🌙 

Riker 🤘🏻 added Papa Mark ✈️ to the group 

Papa Mark ✈️: Should have known you boys would have some sort of crazy name for this groupchat 😂 

           Ross 💙: Dad that was all their doings I swear 😂 

Riker 🤘🏻: I see that Ross is still triggered by this groupchat name 😂😂 

         Rocky 🍻: What's up dad? Glad to see you joined this chat. 

Ryland 🎶: Hey dad! Same as what Rocky said. 

       Papa Mark ✈️: Now that you are all here I was thinking about wanting to plan a family trip for Christmas. What do you think? 

              Ross💙: That would be fun dad. Where were you thinking about wanting to go? 

Papa Mark ✈️: I was thinking about a trip to Colorado! It will be beautiful around Christmas time and we can ski, snowboard, etc. 

         Rocky🍻: Yesss. I love our family trips anyways, but I am super excited since our girls are all coming too. 

    Ross💙: I love when we take trips back to Colorado. Maybe while we are there we can catch a Broncos game...

             Riker 🤘🏻: Same! This is going to be so much fun. A Broncos game would be a lot of fun! The new baby is supposed to be due in the beginning of November, but I know Aubrey would be okay with bringing him on the trip! 

            Ryland🎶: Oh shit I forgot about Aubrey being due so soon. Well at least she will have all of us to help out at least right? 

      Rocky🍻: Some uncle you are Ryland 😂😂 

             Ross💙: We all know that I am the best uncle right Riker? 

Riker🤘🏻: Whatever helps you boys sleep at night 😂😂 

           Rocky🍻: I wonder if Rydel is going to invite Capron? They seem to be getting pretty serious. 

        Papa Mark✈️: You boys are something else. You all know your sister is going to invite Capron, so why did you even question it?  

         Ross💙: Well damn I didn't realize at what an absolute SAVAGE dad is 😂 

                   Ryland🎶: This chat has sent me 😂😂😂     

Riker🤘🏻: What the hell Ross 😂😂😂

Papa Mark✈️: AGAIN...you boys are something else. Do I even want to know what being a savage means? Anyways, I can't wait to tell your mama about these big plans. She is going to be so thrilled!