83-Twitter Q and A's -Ross

Ross_Lynch: What's up homies? I'm waiting on my wifey to finish getting ready, so I thought I'd hop on and do a quick Q and A. Hit me with the questions!
   TDE_Aus: Favorite song from your childhood?
Ross_Lynch: My favorite song from my childhood is The Rising by Bruce Springsteen. My dad would play this song all the time growing up.
Auslly: Any behind the scenes pictures from CAOS?
Ross_Lynch: Here is me with Gavin and Chance

TDE_R5 : Out of all of the music videos that you have done which is your favorite?       Ross_Lynch: My favorite music video that I have made is for A Kiss R5roxs: Can you recommended some other cool/underrated artists to listen to?     Ross_Lynch...

      Ross_Lynch: My favorite music video that I have made is for A Kiss
R5roxs: Can you recommended some other cool/underrated artists to listen to?
    Ross_Lynch: Jai Paul, The Parcels, Glass Animals, and The Driver Era (😉)
Rossismyfave: What can you tell us about the new album that you are currently writing?
Ross_Lynch This album has some really sick tracks on it. There are a few that I think that you all will really like. Some of these are super special and important to me.
KaileyRossfan: One of your favorite pictures of Kailey during this pregnancy?
Ross_Lynch: This one is definitely a favorite of mine 💗

 KaileyRossfan: One of your favorite pictures of Kailey during this pregnancy?     Ross_Lynch: This one is definitely a favorite of mine 💗

AustinMoons: What is your favorite animated movie by Disney?
Ross_Lynch My favorite animated movie by Disney is Tarzan.
CAOSfanzz: What is your favorite episode that you have filmed for CAOS?
    Ross_Lynch My favorite episode that I have filmed for CAOS is The Returned in Part 4. My brother Riker is in it.
Austin.Ally: Have you kept in touch with the cast of Austin and Ally?
     Ross_Lynch Yes. I still keep in touch with all of them. We just filmed a reunion with everyone which will be out soon.
TDE: Who all would you like to work with in the future on some songs?
Ross_Lynch: I have a whole list of people that I would love to work with in the future. Some of my top people would be 5 Seconds of Summer, Harry Styles, Surfaces, Adam Levine, Maroon 5, Wallows, and Imagine Dragons.
user1: What do you like to do when you come to Colorado?
Ross_Lynch: I like to snowboard, play hockey, ski, go see my hometown of Littleton, go to a Broncos game, or a Colorado Avalanche game.
user2: What are some Netflix suggestions or tv show suggestions in general?
Ross_Lynch: Friends, The Office, Criminal Minds, American Horror Story, The Voice, the Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, Supernatural, and Euphoria.
AshlynRose: Most recent emojis?
Ross_Lynch: ❄️🤩💗👌🏻🏈✈️