-[ A Road Less Lonesome ]-

Been a while, huh... *nervously laughs*

Thoughts *actions*Narration (Silent Speech)<In English>

Thoughts
*actions*
Narration
(Silent Speech)
<In English>

—|—|—|—|—|—|—|—|—|—|—|—|—|—|—|—|—|—

Shortly after departing from Urokodaki's home, you excitedly sprinted down the sun-bathed dirt roads to Mount Fujikasane, taking in the sights and the smells of the countryside on your way.

... Is what you would've liked to do had it not been pouring.

Barely thirty minutes after you left, the clouds darkened and droplets of water relentlessly attacked you, seemingly increasing its pace with every step you took.

Y/n: This is the worst! The sunrise today was so pretty...and then it was nice and bright- but no! There just had to be rain!

Yoroi: Don't waste your breath complaining.

Your ghostly accomplice calmly followed as you ran letting each droplet phase through his body. Just as you noticed this, a smug expression formed along his face.

Yoroi: Wow, this rain is so refreshing! Honestly, I can't get enough of it!

Y/n: Can you shut it already?! If you're not here to make me feel a little better, then just disappear!

Yoroi: Alright, alright. Fine. I'll leave you be.

Yoroi's form quickly dissipated with an annoyed huff leaving you alone against the rain. Your mood slowly became worse as the haori you used to cover yourself began collecting water and drenching your previously dry head.

Just as you began to think all hope was lost, Lady Luck smiled upon you revealing a house in the distance you could find refuge in.