An announcement.

I've been gone so long...

First off, I'm sorry, this isn't a chapter.

I've been clearing up my profile, deleting old story drafts, cleaning up some unpublished stuff, and overall just trying to organize everything.

In this, I'm starting to consider archiving my two most popular stories, Sandstorm Hero and KNY in favor of doing a total reset. I won't be deleting these books, as I feel they're an integral and foundational part of my history as a writer, and they're what brought me my popularity in the first place.

I wrote those two stories at a time that I would consider myself an inexperienced writer. I was too ambitious, had too many ideas, and barely thought about cohesion and plot when it came to writing. Remastering felt like a chance to try and make up where I failed, but the cracks ran deep and I fell right back in a spiral of ambition, ideas, and trying to write something I believed would be exciting without actually telling a story. To sort of show how much of a problem I feel this is, this story has 12 chapters and 70 drafts, half of which are unfinished or scrapped chapters.

As of now, I feel I've greatly improved on those fronts, but upon rereading the two books I feel that I'm simply unable to progress forward with them without completely rewriting them a third time

As of now, I feel I've greatly improved on those fronts, but upon rereading the two books I feel that I'm simply unable to progress forward with them without completely rewriting them a third time. I cannot feasibly see a sustainable future this story takes whether it be in terms of plot, progression, or quality.

So from here, I'm considering creating two new books in their place to carry on the legacy the first two cultivated. Nothing is set in stone at the moment, and this is all consideration, which is why I would like some opinions on this matter. As readers, followers, and onlookers, I don't wish to make decisions without your input and thoughts first as I feel doing so would create the impression that I simply don't care.

TL:DR - I'm considering archiving this story and creating a new one in its place, and would like some thoughts on the matter.